twenty!

–CINDERELLA.

tommy and tubbo went to spend the day with their dads, and things were pretty calm at the airbnb

tommy and tubbo went to spend the day with their dads, and things were pretty calm at the airbnb. so clay, techno, wilbur and bambi decided to go buy a second hand wii U and play mario kart 8 till their fingers bled.

bambi was baby toad, because duh. wilbur chose tanooki mario, because he felt 'a connection'. clay was princess peach, since he's power hungry and blonde. which left techno as bowser, obviously.

"fuck off!" techno screamed in his monotone voice, nudging clay with his shoulder.

"i didn't even touch you! you're just bad" clay argued back as he leant to the side, trying to drift around a sharp corner.

"techno you're such a sore loser" wilbur teased, evoking a laugh from clay.

"boys, boys, why are we fighting, we have one common enemy" techno looked at bambi, who was sat in between him and clay, silently concentrating on the game.

"hm?" she muttered, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"he's right, we need to take her down" a smirk appeared on the boy's face.

"yeah okay, you do that clay" she mocked him, whilst throwing a shell at him in game.

"OH COME ON!" he threw his hands up on the air

"disney, darling, my dearest friend, what's your password?" wilbur batted his eyelashes, trying to distract her.

"fuck off wil"  she shook her head as wilbur snatched her phone from beside her. "you couldn't guess my password even if you tried"

"t—ech—no, fuck! how could you?!" techno grabbed the phone off wilbur, sounding out his name to try and figure out the password, as bambi just kept playing, lapping all 3 of them.

"chuck it here, i think i've got an idea" clay called, as they tossed her phone back and forth to one another.

"ooh i'm so scared—"

"e—g—g—n—o—"

"CLAY!" bambi squealed, whipping her head around to see the boy, now with her unlocked phone.

"oooh i'm so scared" he mimicked.

"shut up!" she dropped her controller before jumping onto the boy's back, trying to reach for the phone, before pulling him down to the ground. wilbur and techno just jumped towards the couch and began playing, bickering amongst themselves about who was going to win.