fourteen!

–CINDERELLA.

the large ground sat outside on a few tables lazily pushed together to make one long one

the large ground sat outside on a few tables lazily pushed together to make one long one. bambi and techno sat at the end, opposite loren and clay. it was an understatement to say techno was unhappy about the seating. nick had recruited loren, to help him win the boy's chess argument since loren wasn't one to lose. and techno and tubbo were discussing intricate star wars theories. this just left clay and bambi.

"so—" both of them went to speak at the same time, before bambi insisted he spoke first.

"w—what are you thinking?" he pointed to the menu nervously. he didn't know why, she was just like anyone else sat around the table.

"oh!" the question caught her off guard. she hadn't even looked at her he menu yet. "i'm not really sure yet, what about you?"

"same, actually" he mentally cursed himself for asking such a dumb question, they had just sat down after all.

"i like salads?" bambi pushed out. 'really? i like salads is the best you could come up with?' she thought to herself.

"you do? me too honestly, i mean i'm not a vegan or anything but sometimes it's refreshing—but anytime i eat any food remotely healthy nick bullys me, it gets really old really fast, like—what's so bad about a good caesar salad?" he chuckled as his eyes lit up, he already began to feel less nervous. bambi couldn't help but smile as the boy in front of her mindlessly ranted about salad.

"exactly! i don't even get how people vegan jokes funny, only small brained people laugh at them" bambi whipped her head giving nick a quick and playful glare. "wanna make a salad pact?"

"huh?" he cocked his head.

"let's just agree to both order salad, and then jump anyone who makes fun of us in the back alley" bambi spoke, nonchalantly, which caused clay to choke on his water. bambi never failed to surprise him with how funny she was.

"deal" he coughed up some water, holding his hand out.

she took his hand, shaking it before giggling softly, and quickly turning back to the menu.

instagram!

lorenfm

liked by dreamwastaken, quackity and more!

lorenfm bambi asked for a bite and ate half the burger

comments

user cuties ahhh

user whos bambi
user loren's step sister, fake fan

bambi don't lie, you're the one who didn't finish it :(

user wait are they in hawaii with everyone or not?

user lmao fatassssss

dream can confirm
bambi no omg i would never break the salad pact
user ship ???
user no way, cloren for the win

user stop mcyt in the comments i'm screaming

user whats the bet dream took this omg
dream maybe
user CASEY OMF

emptyloves don't look to close at the manip or i'll fight u

user that's it, i'm turning gay

sapnap shut up, you stole all my fries and then were too full for ur own burger
lorenfm hmph shhh

SOPH'S CORNER!
the way this book is my coping
mechanism rn 🥺🥺 thank y'all
for all the reads and support <3