twenty nine!

–CINDERELLA

"not it" techno, bambi and drake put their fingers on their noses, as they decided who was in for tip around ikea

"oh come on!" clay huffed.

"the runner has become the hunter" bambi bowed towards the boy, causing techno to do the same as they giggled mindlessly at their own jokes.

"y'all are weird" drake stated, before running off from the group, "count to 20!"

"1, 2,3.." he began.

techno and bambi ran off together, techno pushed her forward, almost causing her to trip over her own feet.

"what the fuck?!" she said in between giggles.

"i was boosting you!" he made another shitty manhunt reference, as they finally split up.

drake let out a squeal as clay chased him down, tipping him before bolting the other way, drake then began targeting bambi, who refused to take it and just kept tipping him back almost instantly.

"you're a cheat! you can't get the butcher back" drake spins the phrase bringing everyone back to their childhood.

"fine, help me find techno"

"two words. bathroom showrooms"

"thanks king!" she ran off to the left, before realising her mistake and walking back past drake, who snickered
cheekily at her.

"boo, bitch!" bambi surprised techno, who sat cross legged on one of the fake toilets in the showrooms, cockily scrolling through his phone.

"you're so screwed!" he ran after her, but lost her in the kitchen area.

techno spotted drake in the distance, running towards him and evoking a scream as he heard the footsteps gaining on him. "techno you asshole!"

after having trouble catching up to anyone, drake decided to take the pussy approach, hiding and popping out at the first person he heard, who just happened to be a member of the public. but second time was a charm when he jumped out, completely catching clay off guard and shoving him backwards to give himself a head start.

ready to take a small break and rethink his strategies, clay caught a glimpse of bambi's green sweatshirt and called out her name to watch her squirm. "bambiiii" it echoed around her, causing her to whip her head around and look for him.

"fuck you clay, i won't hesitate to kick you in the cock if you sneak up on me!" she got another dirty glare from a member of the public.