Setsuno Toya

Forgot to put this one before Hojo Yu

*

The next day, Izuku woke up to his alarm right on time, slamming his hand down to stop the loud music that was coming from the alarm radio. He stretched his arms over his head before grabbing his charging phone on his bedside table to check if there were any messages.

And to his surprise, there were a couple of emails that was recently delivered. Rubbing his eyes slightly, Izuku went to his email app on his phone to see what the emails were. He immediately deleted any emails that were just spam and notifications about stores that were having discounts.

He responded to his mother's email to update her on what was going on and that he was safe. He smiled when he wrote out his response to Himiko that said how she had sold out of her crocheted strawberry themed bees and that she was saving the money for more supplies. Mr. Compress sent out a small outline of his play to ask for some advice, so he made a mental note to check over it later that day and email back when he got the chance to give him some tips on it. After that, he just checked over the rest of his emails and texts before finally getting up from his bed to get ready for the bed and whatever it might bring.

After he got himself ready, Izuku walked out to get some breakfast only to see Hojo, Setsuno, and Tabe altogether standing around the kitchen island. They lazily ate their yogurt before glancing up when they heard him coming closer.

"Mornin', Midoriya," Tabe greeted while Hojo nodded at him. Setsuno yawned while he waved halfheartedly towards him. "We got hungry so we came down here. Are you just now getting up?"

Midoriya shrugged, "I was awake for a while, but I just didn't want to get out of bed."

Setsuno looked down at his yogurt, "I know the feeling."

Hojo patted the smaller man's shoulder. Tabe looked upstairs, wondering what the group will do now. He knows that they weren't really happy that they were acting close to him until they realized that they could get information about Izuku out of them. Tabe looked back at Setsuno, knowing that the other wasn't having a good day. Hojo and he took him downstairs to hopefully cheer him up.

The others were planning something that they weren't telling the other three in detail about yet.

"Hey, therapist man," Setsuno mumbled over to him. Hojo looked up when Izuku greeted him back. "Look, I don't want to bother you, but is it okay for me to have the net session or whatever. Not for today, but maybe like tomorrow or something?"

"Sure, no problem. You can come talk whenever you want," Izuku reassured him. Setsuno nodded before leaning his head on his arms.

Hojo dragged Izuku into a conversation about which animal would be a better pet excluding cats and dogs. Tabe and Hojo were very intense about their argument about what their preferred animal would be like as a pet. Izuku was calmly arguing for his choice of a ferret while Hojo loudly exclaimed how snakes would be awesome. Tabe brought up birds into the conversation which made everyone think of what exact species of animal would be better.

And that's how the rest of the yakuza arrived later that morning to see Hojo and Tabe in an intense argument about feathers while Setsuno quietly watched from the couch.

The rest of that day flew by without any major happening. Izuku noticed how some yakuza members like Nemoto and Kurono would watch him carefully as he exited out of his bedroom and office. It was like they were waiting for him to mess up with something for them to exploit.

Wow, he hasn't felt that since he worked with the League. Ah, fond memories.

*

It wasn't until two days afterward when Midoriya was approached by Setsuno. In the morning, Setsuno was waiting for him by the kitchen counter with a calm expression.