Phone Call

****Trigger Warning: panic attack over phone call****

Izuku looked back towards the group, "Excuse me. Someone seems to be calling me."

"Who would be calling you?" Toya asked Izuku, confused on why would he get a phone call in the middle of a reform program.

"No idea!" Izuku called back before closing his bedroom door behind him. Izuku goes to the bedroom to answer the phone quickly. He quickly jumped on his bed to reach his phone on his nightstand, ignoring the work phone. He recognized that ringtone since he personalized each one to a specific person in his contacts. If it was business, it would have an entirely different tone to the upbeat one that was playing through the phone's speaker.

Izuku slid accept on the touchscreen to answer, "Himi-Chan?"

"Oh, thank goodness you answered!" Himiko said loudly over this speaker in obvious relief. "I didn't know if you were in the middle of a session or..."

"Well, I wasn't in the middle of a session...but it was something," Izuku answered back. "Why did you call? Is everything okay?"

"Okay, you know how everything has been going good with everyone like how Shiggy got a chinchilla and stuff?"

Izuku nodded while he replied, "Yeah, he sent me pictures over email. Did something happen to them?"

"No. But something is happening. And I'm trying to figure out what to do. So I called you because you always calm him down if I can't," Himiko rambled. He could hear her voice shaking even over the phone speaker.

"Himiko, what's going on?" Izuku asked clearly.

"Twice is going through a meltdown, he feels like he is splitting again. So I called you since you know what to do. I tried to give him different masks to help him keep sane, but they aren't doing anything right now," Himiko replied. "I'm scared that I can't do anything to help him."

"Okay, Okay. Break it down for me. Where are you right now and where is Twice?"

"We are in the same room. I'm on the other side though. He is gripping onto a paper bag over his head,"

"Alright. Do you know how it happened or anything that might have triggered this kind of splitting?"

"Uh, we went outside to go run some errands for grandma. I think some kid said something to him when I was in the craft aisle. He kept mentioning how he wasn't a 'stitched up doll'. When I heard that, I wanted to go back and punch whoever said that but we were already halfway home by that point," Himiko explained. He could hear Jin arguing with himself in the background.

"He hasn't done this in so long," Izuku remarked. Jin still had his struggles with his mental health just like everyone else. He would go back basically into 'Twice' when he felt himself splitting again. Sometimes it would just be a mild panic that they could calm down but once it got so bad that he made doubles of himself that filled the room. As his friends, they all helped him in some way when stuff like that would happen in the presence of any of the reformed league.

Himiko was usually the main one that could calm him down the easiest. Izuku also helped the most since Izuku was his trustworthy therapist and friend.

"Himiko? Hand him the phone, please. I can talk with him to try and calm him down. Stay near him, your presence always helps whether you know it or not," Izuku calmly replied through the phone.

He could feel her nod even if he couldn't see her. "Got it. Hey, Jin-Kun? Izuku's on the phone to talk to you."

"Jin? Hey, it's me," Izuku greeted warmly.