Midoriya Izuku?

Nemoto stared blankly in front of him at Izuku who was waiting for him to say something.

Nemoto ran his hands through his hair, "I can't believe this. Am I going crazy?"

"Why don't you believe it?" Izuku questioned calmly.

Nemoto chuckled bitterly to himself. The lack f sleep could be getting to him right now. "What if you are just saying this to get on our good side? You must know what Overhaul was planning in the first place. Maybe you just stating you are quirkless are you trying to manipulate us to follow you."

Deidoro sighed, "Are you—,"

Midoriya waved him off, "No, no. I understand why that would be the conclusion that he arrived at."

"So you honestly don't know if I am telling the truth about my lack of quirk. So what exactly will make you believe in my words?" Midoriya questioned gently to the Yakuza member.

"If only I had my quirk since my usual techniques are failing me right now," Nemoto murmured, rubbing his forehead, "God, my head hurts."

Izuku shrugged, "I can fix that."

Irinaka's eyes shot open, "Huh? How? When?"

"I have a key that can work on any of the cuffs, but only once. I used a similar key in the previous program," Midoriya stated, glancing back to his room and office down the short hallway.

Tengai deadpanned from his chair, "You had a key this entire time? And we are just now hearing about it?"

Irinaka approached Izuku quickly, "Where is it?!"

"Hands off, weasel," Rappa said, pulling back Irinaka by the back of his shirt. Irinaka struggled in Rappa's grip as Izuku continued.

"If this matters to you and everyone, I can use it now for you to use your quirk for 2 minutes. This would mean that you can get the truth if I am lying or not."

"What happens if we used it on all the other keys?" Kurono stepped up with a question* stare.

Izuku stared right back at him, challenging him, "It's one use only before the key is unusable."

"What? That makes zero sense," Rikiya commented from his spot on the couch.

"The key is designed like the last key I used in the reform program. Last time, it only lasted for a minute while this one can last for two," Izuku explained. "The key is specially designed to fit into any keyhole of your cuffs. But once it is inside the cuff to unlock it temporarily, the key undergoes technical changes inside of the cuffs. It changes to a point where the most crucial parts break off inside of the cuff, making it no longer usable to unlock any other cuff."

Hojo summarized, "So it's basically like a one-use skeleton key that loses any sense of skeleton key while inside the cuff."

Chisaki asked, coming closer to stand beside Kurono. "How is that possible?"

"If you are familiar with support items, a certain name should be clear to who designs these cuffs," Izuku explained. "These cuffs were made from Hatsume Industries, a company that was established while all of you were still inside Tartarus. Anything is possible there with all of their support technicians coming up with new ideas each day."

Chisaki looked to Kurono who stared back at him, making to a conclusion on their own. Izuku noticed the look by glancing over at them which made him continue his explanation.

"But before any of you think that this is your key to leaving," Chisaki and Kurono snapped back to attention to see Izuku staring right back at them with a challenge burning in his eyes. "Just to let you know that the key is not your way out."