Prep for Trial

Midoriya got a response straight away from the higher ups in the reform program. In the email response, they detailed how within four days a bus will come to pick them up and the trial has been scheduled for the beginning of next week. With that official response, Midoriya sent emails to people that he had tracked down with the help of the internet and his friend in the police force.

He informed the others during breakfast that day of the incoming event.

Nemoto swallowed before asking, "So we are going to leave in a few more days?"

"Ah," Tabe sighed. "I will kind of miss this place."

"Yeah. Let me just reminisce real quick," Rappa said while he yawned. He turned around in his seat with his hand over his mouth. He pointed towards the wall, "That's where Tengai slapped someone for the first time in his life."

"Indeed," Tengai nodded in confirmation before eating a chunk of melon.

Rappa pointed towards the front door, "Outside is where I fought the therapist which was great and I want even more rematches after I get out of this program."

Izuku thought for a moment. He turned to the muscular man with a promise, "That would be doable. I can schedule a fight at least once or twice a month just for you."

"Perfect," Rappa commented with his finger pointed right at him.

"I am going to miss some memories we made here," Toya admitted, twirling his fork in the scrambled eggs to get the perfect bite.

"I will too," Kurono quietly said with his gaze pointed upwards.

"Well, we have three more days until we get out of here. So let's milk it for all it's worth," Sakaki smiled while sucking down on his orange juice.

And they did.

That night was filled with every single activity that they could possibly do with all the things that Izuku had. At one point, Sakaki was hanging upside down from Rappa's back and drawing on a whiteboard in a wild game of Pictionary.

The second night was filled with more relaxation since the following day would bring the bus that will take them away. So after a lot of arguing over what to watch, they all decided on watching an action filled movie followed by an animated movie that made Irinaka tear up even though he denied it many times afterwards.

They retired earlier than the previous night so that everyone would be fully rested for the next day. And in each room, every member was thinking about their time in the reform program with the time they had left.

Tabe has his room painted with a nice golden brown color that reminded him of warm cookies. He had a nightstand by his bed with a small bookshelf filled with cookbooks that Izuku thought he might enjoy. Midoriya had even written some of his own favorite recipes down in a folder of paper that was resting on his nightstand.

Setsuno had a few novels that he stole from the bookshelf downstairs that Izuku recommended for him. He had only read two of them, but both of them featured a protagonist who overcomes betrayal in the past to work hard towards a successful future whether it be alone or with a partner that loves them dearly. Midoriya also gave him a notebook to vent his frustrations. That specific notebook sat in the drawer of the nightstand by his bed.

Hojo got a few books and magazines from Midoriya about jewelry making. One magazine featured an interesting article about the declining want of real diamonds among younger people.

Rappa had handheld weights in one corner of his room and a pull up bar against the wall just for him to use. Midoriya gave him some handwritten advice about fighting  styles that he learned. Rappa's bed was big enough to fit his entire body without having him curl up. He could lay down fully in his bed with no worry about his feet coming off the edge of rolling off. Above his bed was a poster that showcased one of the biggest wrestling champions that he kind of admired back when he did underground fighting.