Tengai Hekiji

Things have been slightly better since Nemoto had joined the reform group. Well, things have been better for the reform group, not as much for Chisaki's remaining members.

Tengai was currently trying to meditate while having background noise coming from the loud duo known as Rappa and Rikiya who were currently trying to kick each other's ass in a fighting game. Hojo was the third player while Toya sat off to the side since he was already eliminated in the first round. His eyebrow twitched several times, trying to refocus his body and mind to fully accept the embrace of calmness.

Breathe in.

"Boom bitch!"

Breathe out.

Rappa gestured towards the screen where his avatar was laying down completely knocked out. "What the hell was that combo move thing?"

"Maybe if you stopped spamming the buttons, you would have landed more damage," Rikiya teased, poking his elbow into Rappa's side.

"Yo, teach me. Teach me before you kill me again," Hojo begged, looking down at the buttons on his controller frantically.

Tengai furrowed his brows, peeking his eyes open to watch the group interact.

"Oooh, better luck next time champ," Hojo commented since Rappa was the first to die in the next round. Toya focused on the screen to go after Hojo's avatar on screen.

Rikiya chuckled, "Maybe you are better at fighting in real life."

"Haha. How funny," Rappa rolled his eyes, "Let's fight!"

"Noooo," Hojo said, dragging out the 'o'. He moved out of the way quickly by sliding across the floor with his socks on. Rikiya ran outside with Rappa following after him with a laughing Deidoro behind both of them. Deidoro sounded like a hyena out of breath while chasing both of the men out the door to watch the fight. Toya was dragging Hojo back on the couch with Tabe talking about something with the two of them.

"What has to happen first is for both of you to have a session with the therapist to learn more about him since you are getting close to him," Chisaki explained. "Irinaka, you may go first with Tengai right behind."

"No," Tengai muttered with furrowed brows while he tried to maintain his concentration to keep his composure.

Chisaki turned his attention to the man currently trying to clear everything from his mind and failing. "Tengai, why will you not follow the orders given?"

"The last time I followed a demand from you, I ended up becoming a glorified babysitter," Tengai commented, peeking his eyes open to look at his boss' yellow eyes that were staring in displeasure. He maintained the displeased stare for a long moment before giving in with a sigh. "Fine. I will reach out to the therapist first, so Irinaka has time to practice to be believable when he says he genuinely wants to talk to Midoriya. We wouldn't want him to discover that our attempts are underhanded."

Chisaki nods back to him silently and repeats the order to Irinaka who was ready to follow the plan. Tengai returns the nod and returns to his relaxed position on the clean floor. He went back to calming himself despite the excited talk of the reform group disrupting anytime he tried to slip back into a meditative state.

Kurono stares at Chisaki out of the corner of his eye. He furrowed his eyebrows as he thought about all that has happened so far. Why was Chisaki so uninspired to act now? He had even tried to reach out to his friend to talk about some kind of way to get out of here together even if they had to leave the majority behind.

But Chisaki still wouldn't budge for him because of his steadily growing curiosity of the therapist. He still doesn't know what Chisaki wants from him. Some kind of closure because he is quirkless now that his arms are gone?