Kurono Hari

Kurono still remembers the first time he met Chisaki back at the Shie Hassaikai headquarters. 

Kurono Hari was taken in by a member when they saw him on the streets after causing his parents to die by accidentally using his quirk on them in a temper tantrum. He paralyzed them with his hair strand that didn't allow them to escape a villain fight heading their way which cost them their lives.

He first saw the boy when he noticed the old boss leading a brown-haired boy with a blank stare covered in blood into the headquarters. He didn't get introduced until hours later after the boy was cleaned and given a new set of clothes to wear.

The fact that Chisaki was slightly taller than him was the first thing he noticed. When they got introduced to each other, Kurono was appointed as Chisaki's tour guide around the headquarters to tell him all about the Yakuza's home. After he was done showing him around, Chisaki told him that he wasn't as annoying as other boys his age were.

Kurono took that as a genuine compliment from the other boy since he didn't say much.

Over time, he grew to be a loyal friend to the other boy that the boss had taken in. He remembers moments when Chisaki grew curious over new flower species in the garden that was freshly planted or how he grew disgusted when he saw bugs infesting the produce garden.

He learned how to tell when Chisaki was at peace when he was irritated, when he was bored and when he needed someone at his side. And Kurono did his best to be everything that Chisaki needed him to be. A brother. A friend. An ally.

Kurono closed his eyes from all the memories coming to his mind.

He cared so much about Chisaki that he didn't care about any of his intentions as long as he could be with him during those plans.

To be truthful, he was against using Eri and only wanted to take her blood the old-fashioned way. She would hate needles, sure, but she wouldn't have been killed each time. Even if Chisaki's plan was technically more efficient to get the quirk erasing bullets faster.

He still wanted to believe in the fact that they could escape, maybe just the both of them since most of the others seemed more than happy to reform and move on past the Yakuza. He just wanted his oldest friend to be happy

But...

What was he supposed to do now?

*

It took three days for Kurono to approach Midoriya about a session. He came down when Chisaki was still asleep upstairs. He approached Izuku when he was still conversing with the others

"I would like to request a session from you, Midoriya-Kun if it is not too much to ask."

"Hey, why should he? Didn't Irinaka-dipshit go because of what you and plastic arms planned?" Rappa asked, placing his arm in between the two men to push Midoriya away from him.

"It's okay, Rappa-Kun," Midoriya patted his arm in an attempt to make him calmer. He looked back at Kurono. "If this is some part of a plan, I won't stand for it."

"To be truthful, Chisaki made the plan for me or Irinaka to have a session with you to try and gain trust from you. But right now, I am genuinely coming to you with honest intentions," Kurono's eyes looked sincere, much different than Irinaka's attempt. "I want to talk."

"Alright," Izuku said, ducking under Rappa's arm to stand in front of him. "Don't worry everyone. No more damage will be done to the office. I'll be in the office with him."

"How do we know he isn't faking?" Sakaki piped up on the other side of Rikiya who was snoring into the couch cushions.

"I can tell," Midoriya smiled knowingly, "Now, Kurono-Kun, let's go start your session."