Chisaki Kai

Chisaki is still being ignored by Kurono, his most loyal and oldest partner.

No matter how early he woke up or how late he stayed up, Kurono wouldn't come out of his room. If he did, he waited until he knew that Chisaki wasn't looking to sneak past him.

He also noticed how isolated he is from the others. How the others are no longer separated into their little groups based on how high they were ranked in his Eight Bullets group. They are all next to each other without a care in the world. The only thing that hasn't changed is that Tengai still won't sit that close to Rappa.

It took a whole week for him to come to the conclusion he had been searching for since Midoriya had asked about what he truly cared for.

It wasn't until far after dinner that Chisaki decided that it was time to make his final move, his final decision that he would ever make.

He would talk to the therapist. He had to wait until after dinner the next night when everyone's stomach was filled to go forth with his plan. When most of the reforming members had their attention on a movie, he walked past them to the office which did not go unnoticed by Midoriya.

He stood outside the office until he could see Midoriya striding up to him out of the corner of his eye. "What are you doing here?"

"I don't know," Chisaki answered back with a shrug. "I came here to find out. Can we talk?"

Midoriya looked behind him to see Hojo peeking his head out, giving him a questioning look. He raised his hand and waved to him to reassure him that he had everything handled. Chisaki noticed how tense the therapist was and how hesitant he nodded. "Alright. We can talk. I'm sure you need some answers."

"And I assume you need some questions answered as well," Chisaki replied as Midoriya opened the door to let him inside. "This talk will hopefully appease both our needs."

*

"What would you prefer me to refer to you as?"

"Chisaki-San is fine," Chisaki answered as he finished cleaning dusting off the couch.

"Alright, Chisaki-San," Midoriya clicked his pen. "Start whenever you want."

Chisaki leaned back on the couch with a sigh. He shrugged when he began his story, "I killed my parents."

'Strong start,' Midoriya quipped to himself as he started to write down in his notebook.

"When I got my quirk, I was holding their hands. They were taking me somewhere when I first felt an itch crawl up my arm. I didn't pay much attention to it as I walked with them. I remember when we used an alleyway as a shortcut, my parents just disappeared and all I saw was red. I looked down to see nothing but blood covering the floor, the alley walls, and me. My hands were covered in so much blood I couldn't see anything else at all."

Chisaki recited like he was bored, recounting the earliest memories he could, "I shouted for my parents and alerted some officers who were very quick to notice how I was covered in blood. One tried to comfort me, but I stumbled into a dumpster which caused me to use my quirk on the dumpster. And then they were terrified of me and what I could do to them. I was forced into foster care after that."

"The foster parents never lasted long since they were all scared of me and my quirk because of what it could do. The last foster family I had tried to cut my hands off. So I used my quirk on them. I ran away right afterward and hid in an alleyway where boss found me covered in blood," Chisaki continued. "And so he took me under his wing and raised me in the Shie Hassaikai. Kurono was my first and only ally there that was the age that wasn't afraid of me."