Cards Against Reformed Yakuza

Cards against humanity contains dark humor, sexual humor, and offensive stuff. So keep that in mind when you read it, the answers and questions come directly from game.

When Chisaki was advised to warm up with the old members of his group by Midoriya, he didn't know it would lead to playing a lot of board games with the others.

Only a day after his own session, Midoriya had suggested to him that he may want to ease into forming more of a friendship between his old members since he was going to be with them for the rest of the reform program.

He sat next to Kurono as the rest were spread out around the living room couches and floor with multiple games stacked up on the floor.

For this round, Midoriya placed black and white cards down on the table and explained the rules to everyone in simple terms. Everyone gets white cards that have random answers on them. One person reads one of the black cards out loud and the other players have to answer the black card with one of their white cards. When the person chooses a white card they like the most, the person gets the black card to keep track of their points. The first one to the required number is the winner.

Chisaki looked down at the small number of cards in his hands with a grimace. The cards in his hands ranged from 'jobs' to something really vulgar.

Tabe started the game by asking the first question, "Daddy, why is mommy crying?"

Everyone hurriedly shuffled through their cards to find the perfect answer when Rappa slammed his card down on the table with a laugh.

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? A bitch slap."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? Bees?"

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? My relationship status."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? Crumbs all over the god damn carpet."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? My ugly face and personality."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? My ex-wife."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? An unwanted pregnancy."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? Assless chaps."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? Three dicks at the same time."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? Child beauty pageants."

"Daddy, why is mommy crying? A bag of magic beans."

"I think I will go with the most vulgar one here," Tabe answered while Rappa snatched his card like it was a true victory.

He picked up a black card and announced loudly, "What will always get you laid?"

"Extremely tight pants."

"Doin' it in the butt."

"Powerful thighs." Rappa commented. "Yep. Crush a watermelon, it will get everyone's attention,"

"Listening to her problems without trying to solve them."

Rappa bit back a laugh as he continued, "Bubble butt bottom boys."

"Not wearing pants."

"Daddy issues," Rappa laughed the hardest at that answer along with the others in the room. Rikiya looked proud for an obvious reason.

"Man meat."

"Sideboob."

"Dead parents. Ha!"

"A fuck-ton of almonds," Rappa finished reading the suggestion with a blank look on his face. He quickly chose the card that made him laugh the most out of the rest.