CHAPTER 38

Y/N'S POV
I was reading the new released chapters of my favorite manga on my phone while listening to music with my earphones on.

I wanted to keep talking to Jennie but then again...she has some work to do making it better if I let her do it first.

"Hey...ahm Y/n?" I closed the manga and looked at her asking her to continue "Have....fall in love yet?"

Eh? what's with that sudden question coming out of her mouth. "Yeah...with you"

"Me?"

"I meant before...when we were still kids, what do you think is the reason I cried when you left?" ask while looking intently in her eyes.

"Well...ahm, argh whatever" she went back to doing her work while blushing hard as I chuckle at her.

It was true that I have fallen in love with her before. That was before, right now I'm not really sure if I still have feelings left for her. It's just a little complicated right now.

Especially, I just got to be more calm with I'm with her. I can't really ruin this by falling in love with her.

"If you are scared that I might fall for you again? don't worry I won't....I'm not going to make the same mistake once again"

And that my friends is how you lie to your crush.

'I won't tell you the truth...never ever'

Maybe I will but...today's just not the right time for those confessions.

I just got you back, I don't want to ruin our friendship again and be far away from you.

I would do anything just to keep it even if I have to hurt myself.

"Hey....I'll ahm just go grab us something to eat"

"No...just wait for me to finish this up" I went back to my seat and did as she instructed me too, although it is getting boring.

I was about to fall asleep when she stood up making me follow her "Sleepy?"

"A little" she giggles at what I said as I rub my eyes and took my bag "Ready to go?" she nodded and wore her bag as we both left the office.

Her giggles are like music to my ears. I want to hear them everyday, making sure those giggle won't turn into tears.

I won't let that happen.

JUNGKOOK'S POV
"Yah! you're cheating again hyung!" I shouted as I throw the ball at Jin-hyung which he catched and shoot at the hoop effortlessly

"No...I don't know how to cheat young man, how dare you accuse me in front of my handsome face"

"Yeah...tell that to Jimin right there, who's already cheating" Taehyung said throwing one ball at Jimin hitting me exactly at his head.

"OUCH! that is so disrespectful"

"Not if I'm the one who did it" Tae fired back making the rest of us laugh. We decided to play basketball at the school court for awhile after a long time in school

That was the most torturous 8 hours of my life. "Man, going to school is like going to hell. It feels like I'm making a death wish everyday" Jimin complained while shooting some hoops

"Yeah...I mean the terror teachers are all in my class, there was even a time my classmate couldn't take it anymore and he peed his pants" I said making them laugh.

"It's not hell, just don't make them mad" Namjoon-hyung said. As expected from him, his one of the most favoured students in our academy.

I mean his smart....and well behaved while the rest of us sometimes get in trouble more specifically Taehyung, Jimin and I

"Ahm yeah hyung, tell that to Yoongi-hyung's face" Jimin said pointing at Yoongi-hyung who was unfortunately glaring at us already.

"YO PEOPLE WE BROUGHT SNACKS!" we all looked at the door and saw the girls entering...Jennie-Noona's not with them today huh?

"Hey...where's Jennie?" Hoseok-hyung asked helping them get the food ready "Oh her? she stayed at the office to finish her works but don't worry Y/n's with her there" Chaeng explained

"You guys bought chicken skewers?"

"Uhuh, our snack won't be complete without chicken skewers!" we all laugh at how Jisoo-Noona shows her affection towards chicken skewers.

'She really likes eating chicken skewers'

I went out of the house for a sec to get some air. I went to the garden and lay down using my arms as a pillow.

Lying here, I can't help but remember how much Y/n-hyung hates it when we talk about love and stuff.

He never once had anyone to tell us...he never fell in love, that's what he has always been telling us.

Until, he decided to share some of his past and told us he fell in love with his childhood friend who was Jennie-Noona but she left him immediately.

He surrendered at love because of that reason. He just really think that love is nothing but lies and third parties.

I don't think...it's true right now.

'I think you're finally in love again hyung...but with the same person'