CHAPTER 40

JENNIE'S POV
As we went out of the house a car parked in front of us which by chance must be Y/n.

The car door at the right opened revealing a figure of a man wearing a red long sleeve polo that's tucked in, black pants, partnered with black shoes and his hair was brushed up

He was also wearing sun glasses. He took it off revealing his eyes...

'He isn't wearing his glasses today...'

"Did I made you guys wait?" he asked walking towards us and brushing his hair backwards.

He folded both his sleeves up to his elbow and shove both his hands inside his pockets as he wait for us to answer.

"Nice look, you updated your fashion huh?" Chaeng said as she ruffles Y/n's hair.

Meanwhile I was there left amazed by how amazing he looks right now.

"And you aren't wearing your usual glasses today" he nodded as he scratch his nape awkwardly.

"Do I look alright?" he ask me making me go back to my senses and just nodded to him "I asked you since Chaeng said you're the most fashionable person" he stopped talking for a bit and looked at me from head to toe.

It kinda made me nervous which doesn't normally happen to me when someones checks the way I dress.

"By the looks of it, you do have a great sense of fashion. Unlike, chipmunk right here" he said pointing at Chaeng who was now pouting.

"That was offensive you know! stop acting like you have a nice fashion sense when we were young" Chaeng fired back making him pout at her.

'This two never had a peaceful day with each other'

"Ah! Chaeng-ah may scalp! stop pulling my hair" I looked at them and Chaeng was already pulling Y/n's hair

'There hasn't been a day where they didn't tease each other'

"Let's go now? so we can go back early today, it woul be dangerous for you girls to go back home late"

"Eeeehhh~ aren't you taking us home?"

"I will don't worry, I just don't want you guys to go home late" he explained scratching his nape awkwardly

"His right Chaeng, we still have school tomorrow" I said as Chaeyoung-ah gave up and just nodded.

She wanted to have fun at the mall and stay there until it closes...

||TIME SKIP||

"SHOPPING WAS FUN!" Chaeyoung-ah shouted as she raise her hands up in the air while I was just staring at her smiling and Y/n was struggling to handle all the bags.

I went to him and stopped him making him look at me "Are you alright Jen?"

"I can help you if you want...." I said scratching my arm a little and hiding my face since I'm blushing

'I'm just telling I could help him why am I blushing?!'

I look up to him and he was smiling at me "Cute but no it's fine you guys have fun. I can handle this"

"Doesn't seem like you could handle it"

Y/N'S POV
"Doesn't seem like you could handle it" she said as she pout right after and was looking around.

'Seriously, she can't even maintain eye contact'

"I can, I promise...just go and enjoy the mall with Rosé besides it's almost 8 we'll eat then we need to go back home" I explained she nodded and went to Rosé clinging into her.

'They look like a married couple sometimes'

"Alright, now to put this bags at the car...." I went to the parking lot bringing all of the shopping bags and went to find my car.

When I found it I quickly opened the trunk and put all of the bags inside it, closing it as soon as I was done.

"Alright, gotta go back and find those two"

My phone vibrated so I took it out of my pocket and check who texted me...it was that chipmunk

From: Chipmunk🌷
Y/N-AH! where are you!? go at xxxx restaurant. We need to eat I'm getting hungry
✔7:56 PM

I smiled at the message and shake my head.

To: Chipmunk🌷
You're always hungry. Anyways, I just put all the shopping bags at the trunk, I'll be there soon
✔Sent

I put my phone inside my pocket and run my hands through my hair as I went back inside the mall and going straight to the place she told me to go.

As I was walking, I saw a black boxy shirt that looks good on someone...

'It will definitely fit her'

I said to myself walking there and checking the shirt. "How much for this?"

"$ x,xxx. Sir" I nodded

"Get it ready for me, I'll go back here at take it with me alright? Make it two" I said paying the saleslady.

She quickly nodded and obeyed as soon as I paid her.

I continued to walk to the restaurant Rosé told me and eventually found it.

They were sitting at the very back.

"Why did you guys choose to sit here?"

"The chairs are comfy" Jennie said...she's still blushing huh?

"What took you so long to find this restaurant?"

"I bought something first"

"Ah~"

The time went by fast and before I knew it. I was driving back home alone again.

I park my car in front of the house and lean at my seat as I look at the photos of Jennie I secretly took while she wasn't looking.

'She was looking so stunning today'

I turn my phone off and let a sigh out.

"Man, I'm going crazy"