CHAPTER 39

Y/N'S POV
I am....

B.O.R.E.D -,-

And I  hate the fact that I can't do anything to erase this boredom of mine. I mean I have done every homeworks I had, finished cleaning the house and my room.

Took the dogs for a check-up and showered them. Eat breakfast, read the new released manga and watched my favorite movie.

I even finished showering.

'What on earth is there to do?'

Speaking of doing something the boys might be busy today. I wanted to ask them on a basketball match

"Argh~ boooooooriiiiing~"

I should just watch a movie or something.

I stood up, took my phone and went to the theater/movie room to watch some movies to pass some time.

I went inside and sat at the very front until the movie started. It was fine at first that I was watching movies alone but then it suddenly hit me that it's getting boring.

'Especially because I'm watching a romance movie when I'm not even in a relationship'

I just gave up and went out of the movie room straight to the living until my house phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Y/N! GLAD YOU ANSWERED!"

"Chaeng? why'd you called?"

"I was planning on going to the mall but the unnies and Lisa is kinda busy...so I called to invite you"

"Ah yeah sure...it's not like I have something to do here at the house anyways"

"Yay!"

"I'll pick you up, just give me 30 minutes"

"Kay kay"

I went up straight to my room and immediately changed clothes.

ROSÉ'S POV
I stood up from the couch and went infront of the mirror fixing my hair while humming a song I have listened to recently.

As I was getting myself busy the door suddenly opened revealing Jennie Unnie.

"Unnie? I thought you have a meeting with the student council members?"

"I do but surprisingly it ended early. Going somewhere?" she sat at the couch taking her necktie off while looking at me.

"Yeah...to the mall with Y/n, wanna come?"

"Y/n?"

"Yeah, I figured I haven't been hanging out with him lately and you guys were busy so I invited him instead."

"Ah~, I guess I could join both of you, so I could take my mind off of presidential works" I nodded

She went upstairst straight to her room to get ready. Not that I'm being impatient but this two really have to confess sooner or later before its too late.

'They love each other...they just don't want to admit it'

*sigh*

Sometimes I feel like I'm the oldest at the squad when in fact I'm younger than her and Jisoo Unnie.

Just a little push and everything will go as planned.

"Alright, I'm ready did you wait long?"

"Nope, let's go. Y/n might arrive any minute now"

She really has a great sense of fashion.

"What you staring at?"

"Unnie? we're just going to the mall, you didn't have to go all out"

"Is it really going all out?" I nodded at her as she scratch her nape awkwardly.

"It almost looks like you're trying to impress Y/n as I say so myself"

"W-what!? no...no, I'm not! t-this just how I dress"

Yeah. I'm not believing that.

"Let's just say it like that" I said smirking as she blushed hard.

She isn't really good at hiding her true feelings. Everything is showing.