CHAPTER 46

Y/N'S POV
Ones feelings for another person will eventually needed to be told when the right time has come but the fear of rejection has always been the hindrance to a love story that could've been made.

The feel of rejection, scares every single one of us whenever we fall for a person we know we have zero percent chance with.

A person who doesn't really fit your ideal type but still you fell for them just like that. You don't know how or when it happened.

All you know is just that, one day you wake up and you realize their presence already completes your day. Their smile, makes you smile as wide as you can if not even wider to the point that you're looking crazy yourself.

As beautiful as falling inlove sounds like, it's also one of the most painful and stressful emotion you'll ever feel. Not to mention the confusion.

It will only become a masterpiece and love story worth reading for when those two person got together and made their love stronger than ever.

Rejection.....is something I didn't feel from Jennie.

She accepted me easily than I expected. For girl so perfect like her, I was at least thinking she wanted someone who's more attractive than me.

Being love by the one and only Jennie Kim, is like knowing the feeling of being able to float to air.

She's sweet, kind and caring....everything you'll ever want to a girlfriend, you'll see it all on her.

The word 'confusion' is still visible on my facial expression even after weeks pass since Jennie and I started dating.

I was confuse because why would she go around telling I'm her boyfriend.

'Before I know it, someone would probably insult her for getting into a relationship with me'

That's just how life goes. They judge you base on their preference and what they want to see to us.

They never really consider what that certain person really likes, all they want is for you to like what they also like.

If you don't then you're technically out of date.

It's like their making their preference a fashion clothes. Wear what's popular and then ignore and throw out those that aren't.

"I get worried for her, especially because I'm not in the same class as her" I said to myself while looking out the window.

Jennie's a pretty busy person, she's the student council president after all.

'Being the head of the student council huh?'

Sometimes she even forgets to eat her meals because she wants to prioritize her works for the school.

She even gets several fake news said about her just to ruin her image.

Not to mention the fact that from Kai she dropped down to me.

Well not exactly drop. More like she lowered her standards.

'What does she really like about me?'

JIMIN'S POV
"Do we really have to do it like that?" Jisoo asks while looking at our answer on our math schoolwork.

"I mean, the professor DID say to solve it like that" I stated

We look over to Taehyung but he was just there seated and looking at his paper aimlessly.

"Did you got the answer?" I ask, he nodded and handed his paper to us.

"I told you I was right!" I said tiwards Jisoo

Jisoo just rolled her eyes at me and lean against her chair.

"Why do we need to study math anyways? It's not like I'm gonna need it in the future" she stated while being confident

"You gotta solve everywhere you know, like when you buy coffee"

"The chashier shows the total amount of what you pay"

"Concert tickets"

"Just give them extra money and they will give you your change"

"What if they didn't give you enough change?"

"That's on theur conscience now"

Taehyung laughs as I give up trying to convince her that we all need math in our lives.

"I don't exactly know why Rosé fell for you" I said

"Because I'm Jisoo" Tae and her high-fived while I was just squinting my eyes at them

"Speaking of fell, look at mister lover over there" we both look at Taehyung then to the person he was pointing at

It was Y/n looking out the window and really looks down.

The three of us stood up and took a glance outside and saw Jennie talking with a bunch of boys. Maybe even scolding them.

"I can sense insecurities all over that look"

"Shall we go and comfort him?" Tae asks as Jisoo and I nod, agreeing to his idea.

We went to his seat and took some chairs before we sat down posistion at his back, right and front.

He still hasn't notice our presence.

'Just how deep is this guy's thoughts?'

I look at both Taehyung and Jisoo before grabbing a book and slapping the back of his head with it.

He look towards me while Tae and Jisoo hold in their laughters.

"What the heck was that for!?"

"You've been looking outside the window for the whole three hours of our school time" Tae stated as he let out a sigh

"I usually do this when I--"

"When you're overthinking? Or just anxious about everything?" I ask giving the possible answers

"Yeah...."

"Is it about Jendeukie?" Jisoo asks and he nodded

"Why? I thought everything was going well between you two" Tae said as Jisoo and I nodded

"It is, its just that, Jennie's too beautiful for me you know? She's too attractive and any gender would fall for her especially with her characteristics"

The three of us look at each other definitely agreeing on what Y/n just said.

"She's....I don't know, too perfect for me I guess? I don't even know why she likes me" he continued.

I look at his eyes as he put his gaze back outside the window.

I stood up a bit and took a look at who was he staring outside this time. Bingo! It was still the one and only Jennie Kim, who's now talking to the student council members.

I went back to my sit and let out a sigh. "Why don't you talk things out with her?" I suggested

"I'll try...if I ever have the chance" he said staring at his lover outside with those eyes of his glowing because of happiness but it also a tint of sadness in it.

'He's definitely jealous of all the people talking to Jennie casually'

For some reasons, he can never communicate properly with a girl and that will most likely be their problem in this relationship of theirs.