CHAPTER 45

JIMIN'S POV
"Y/n? Hello~ earth to Y/n, are you there?" Taehyung said repeating his sentence for the fifth time now but still haven't recieve a single reply from Y/n.

Taehyung looks at me and tried to signal me to do something.

I stood up from the chair I was sitting on then went to my seat and took a notebook from my bag then went back to them.

Taehyung was giving me his usual confuse look as to why I was holding a notebook.

I cleared my throat first before stepping back a little and putting my notebook up in the sky.

As I got the position right, I slap the back of Y/n's head with a notebook.

As soon as I did that, he came back to his senses and looks at us while scratching the back of his head.

"What was that for!?" he asked

"We've been talking to you for the past few hours now and you're not saying anything back" Taehyung answered as I nod.

"Seriously, did something happen yesterday? You've been like that since last night" I said

Y/n looks at us before slamming his forehead to his desk and stayed his head down low making me and Tae worried more.

'The heck is wrong with this kid?'

"Yah! Aren't you going to enlighten us with your mood?" Tae tried to ask once again hoping to get answer from him this time.

He look up to us and let out a heavy sigh.

"It's Jennie, I can't understand her!" he complained

"Pft, since when did you seriously understood girls?" I jokingly ask as Tae punched me on my shoulder

"What did she do?"

"She kissed me on my cheeks then said I love you to me then last night she told me starting today I'm her boyfriend"

Tae and I looks at each other smirking before looking back at the poor confused
Y/n

'He will never get the hint...'

"Ehem, why not make sure of it?" I suggested

"How? She's not a very predictable person you know" he said

Everything he does is screaming the word 'stressed'.

This guy ain't going to go anywhere with that kind of attitude he has.

"Look Y/n, you've been shy for quite a long time now, it's time you have a character development" I stated.

"Character development? What is this some kind of movie plot of something?" I flick his forehead and shake my head.

"First of all, Jennie's making a move here you just need to make sure of it" I explained

"And it would be to good to see your girl getting stolen by someone huh?" the both us look at Taehyung as he point outside

I look out of our classroom and saw Jennie talking and laughing with a random guy.

I was about to talk when suddenly Y/n furiously walks out of our classroom and just took Jennie by her hand and dragged her somewhere.

"That was fast" I said as Tae nod

"Who was that guy anyways?" I ask Taehyung as he let out a small chuckle

"Jennie's classmate who has a girlfriend pft HAHAHA" he said as he burst in laughter

"You sneaky little bastard" we both laugh

"Hey! If I hadn't said that no progress would've been made today"

I do agree with him. Y/n's not that tough of a guy when it comes to this kinds of stuff.

No wonder he hadn't gotten a girlfriend yet.

Y/N'S POV
"Y/n! You're hurting me!" I heard Jennie shouted making me go back to my senses and loosen my grip on her.

I went closer to her and checked her wrist to see if there are any marks.

"There aren't any marks but it did became red" I said not making an eye contact with her and just continue checking it.

"Of course its red, your grip is too tight. What's your problem anyway? Dragging me here at the rooftop out of nowhere"

I move away and run my fingers through my hair looking directly at her.

"Who's that guy you're flirting with?"

"Flirting!? Wh--....are you jealous!?" she ask trying to hold her laugh

I look at her in shock and clean my throat as I loosen my tie.

"No! Why would I be jealous?"

"Eeeeh? Are you just going to let a random guy flirt with your girlfriend?" she continued obviously trying to tease me.

She went closer to me with that smirk on her face as I just look away trying to surpass my embarassment.

"Rude of you to not answer me honey"

'H-honey!?'

"Fine! If you're really my girlfriend. Act like one and stay loyal to me, don't go around flirting with random guys."

"Alright honey?" I continued as I blush on the question

She smiled widely and nodded before she pecks my lips and walks away.

I stood there in the middle of the rooftop trying to process every single thing that's been happening.

'Everything's progressing too quickly...'