CHAPTER 41

JENNIE'S POV
Finally, it's almost locking up time and just in time that I had finished my work.

I look at the wall clock and saw that it was 6 already...man I stayed here from 7 in the morning until right now.

I took my bag and went out of the office, the hallway looks so quiet with only me around here.

Being the student council president sure is hard, I have known even before I was assigned in this position that it would be so much work.

But I didn't think it would be THAT much work. I don't even have a chance to come and hang out with Lisa and the others.

They're also busy with schoolworks so no one other than the student council members come here.

'I'm not even that close to any of them...'

It sure would be fun if Y/n was here to keep me company.

He would always know how to cheer me up and make me laugh, I also feel relax whenever he's around me.

'Y/n....I want to see you'

||TIME SKIP||

After taking a bath and changing in to my pajamas, I lay at my bed and scroll through my social media while chatting with some of my classmates.

I wanted to chat with Lisa but she isn't responding, Chaeyoung-ah is already asleep and Jisoo-Unnie is trying to study for her upcoming exam.

As I was scrolling through the active list. A name caught my attention.

'His online right now....'

@Y/N_Lee active now...

@Rubyjanekim
Hey...I saw you were active
I just wanted to say hi :)

I waited for minutes for his reply until finally he replied to me. Making me smile.

@Y/N_Lee active now...

@Y/N_Lee
Hey...you still aren't asleep yet? I thought you'll be asleep by now because of how tired you are with student council works

@Rubyjanekim
I am but I'm still not sleepy yet...how about you why are you still awake? studying?

I was waiting for a reply but I received nothing making me think that he must have fallen asleep already.

But then my phone started ringing making me look at it.

LEE Y/N calling....

I immediately answer the call and anticipated for a normal Y/n voice. Instead I got a husky one.

"Hello? Jen?...you there?"

"H-hello...what happened to your voice?"

"I sleep when I went home and just woke up when you chatted me"

"Why? is there a problem with my voice?"

"It's just a little different from your usual one..."

"Taehyung-ssi did say it was a little husky"

"You talked with him?"

"I'm hanging at the boys' house and well he was the one who woke me up"

"I see..."