15. Bark at the Moon

Summary: Mötley Crüe joins Ozzy on his tour. Finally, someone scolds down the band while the person who is the most 'innocent', gets in trouble.

"I see the holidays went well." Vince smirked when he noticed you and Mick approaching the tour bus in the parking lot. You were smiling from ear-to-ear because you haven't feel so good since months, also the Crüe joins Ozzy and this way you can spend more time with Sharon. She truly helped a lot with your brother and since it's only a few weeks until Dylan gets out of jail she will be able to tell you some pieces of advice.

"Indeed." You said, your brand new camera hanging on your neck. Mick placed a soft kiss on your forehead and headed to pack the bags in the bus. You hugged Vince and got on the bus, he following you. When you got on board, you saw Nikki and Tommy in a booth already doing drugs. You sighed but stood beside them anyway.

"Hey, guys." You uttered giving them a judging look.
Tommy lifted his head and his eyes lit up when he saw you. He stood up and and gave you a big bear hug you couldn't even breath from his grip.

"It's so good to see you, (Y/N). I've missed you." He murmured in your hair.

"Me, too, but can you let me go, please? I-I can't breath." You mumbled and gasped for air when he let you free and sat back to Nikki. He didn't even glanced at you just kept doing lines. "What's up, Nikki? Are you ready?" You hit him in the shoulder playfully.

"Yeah." He rubbed his nose. This tour will be unforgettable but not in a good way. Not to mention Ozzy. The guys worshiped him as a god or something.

"Cool." You settled down behind the bus driver and waited for Mick and Doc to finally got on and set off to this madness. You weren't worried of the concerts, more like the things happening after those. The parties, the drugs and the booze. This will have a bad ending. Or middle...

"Hello, (Y/N)." Doc greeted you and looked over the guys. He made an 'i can't make it through' face which you could relate with.

"Hey, Doc." You tried to smile and cheer him up, unsuccessfully.

"I hope we will survive, (Y/N)." He huffed sitting down and burying his face into his hands.

"We will, don't worry. I just don't know with what kind of injuries." You hummed.

"So he has three children?" Vince gasped as he was consuming his food in the canteen of the hotel. It was nearly noon so plenty of customers were spending their time there. You could hear people murmuring, the forks and spoons hitting the plates.

"Shut up, Vin. Nobody can know about that." You hissed through your teeth and glanced around to see if anyone could hear that.

"Sorry. But really? I knew he is old and all but I didn't think he is a father. He isn't a father material." He chuckled. You kicked his foot under the table making him groan. "Hey! What was that for?!"

"Mick is a so much better father material than you. And you don't know the circumstances." You took a sip from your coffee. Not that you knew properly.

"Alright, I'm sorry." He sighed and started to observe your face. "Did something happened?" He tilted his head.

"It's just..." You hooked your feet around the chair legs and were drumming your fingers on the table.

"Did you know Mick was the one who got me the job?" You asked quietly.

"What?" Vince frowned his brows. "I thought Doc hired you."

"Yeah, that's what I thought. But while we were at his parents' house I heard them talking about me. And that Mick talked with Doc to give me the job. And I'm happy, truly, but...I don't know. Maybe I would just have to accept it." You twirled your fork in your food.