11. Heal Brother

SHOUT OUT TO THIS INCREDIBLE WOMAN, SHARON OSBOURNE, EVERYONE!!

Idiot. Fucking idiot. Will he ever learn? Perhaps he needed some personal experience to understand these kinds of things. When you stepped in front of the door you hesitated a bit. Later, you managed to knock on the door and a few minutes later Ozzy Osbourne opened the door. He and his wife wanted to talk with the Crüe about them joining Ozzy on his Bark at the Moon tour so the band could get more recognition.

"Oh hello. I told that I won't need any help to pack my stuff. Sharon is here to help me." He looked down at you and shut the door in your face. You looked down at your shirt and saw that you managed to pick your working shirt. Crüe's Crew. Nice. This time you knocked with your fist and didn't finish until he opened it again. "I told I don't..."

"Listen to me, Prince of Darkness! Is your wife, here?" You asked him now fed up, but he was so confused you didn't think he understood what you asked. "Your wife. Sharon Osbourne. Is she here? I need to talk to her. It's... important." You lowered your head and was about to leave when she appeared and pushed Ozzy away.

"What is it, darling?" She noticed that you had a problem and was on the edge of crying. She hugged you tightly and closed the door behind herself, so you could talk privately in the corridor.

"It is about my brother...he got in the hospital and..." You couldn't finish your sentence because you burst into crying.

"Come, I will give a lift to you. You will tell me everything in the car, okay?" She offered you a tissue and headed towards her car, you sobbing and clinching onto her.

"So how long do you know that he has drinking problems?" You told her about Dylan, about what he did and that you haven't spoken to each other since then.

"A few months, I think" You acknowledged.

"And before it?" You turned in the next corner so fast you had to grab something to hold onto. You felt weak and guilty that you didn't call him for weeks. He was so lonely, and you weren't there for him.

"I don't know. My sister told me after I begged for her." You will never forget the day when Dylan almost hit Mick and hurt you. He was outrageous.

"Understood. So why did you turn to me? Not that it's a problem and I happily help you since you look like a good girl." You smiled and looked out of the window. "Hey, it's true and meant it!" Sharon was an honest person and you were glad she helped you.

"Thanks. To be honest, you are the only person I know who managed to bring back to life a person who was on the verge of death. I mean, I know Ozzy went through some rough times after he was fired from Black Sabbath and all. It must've been a big downfall for him." You felt sympathy for him, even you didn't know him well. Once you met at the Halloween party but that's all. "And since my brother is not willing to talk to me...I don't know. Maybe it was a stupid idea after all."

"No, no. It's okay. Don't be harsh on yourself. It's not your fault. He is a grown-up man and he has the right to do whatever he wants. Believe me, I know."

"He said the exact same words so that's why I didn't call him. I thought maybe he would...he would regain his reason in time." When you arrived at the hospital you found a parking space and stopped the car.

"I will be right beside you. You don't have to go through this alone." She placed your hands in hers and squeezed it. She gave you an encouraging smile and can't help but smiled, too. After a few minutes, you took a deep breath and got out of the car.

After finding the reception you leaned on the counter and cleared your throat.

"Umm hello, miss. My name is (Y/N) Cooper and I got a phone call that my brother, Dylan was brought in. He..he had a car accident as I know." The lady smiled at me and immediately reacted. She stood up and started searching for papers.