4. "Truth or dare?"

Summary: the photoshoot, some game and fluff

"So what do you think?" You asked Doc and the designers about your photo settings, showing them your sketchbook.

"Pretty good. Well done, kid." Doc smiled, patted your back, and left you with the others. "Your drawings are brilliant. Even if they are just drafts." Amanda said still amazed by your drawings.

"I don't think they are good. Let's call them acceptable and easily recognizable. They describe them more precise...." You didn't have the chance to finish your sentence due to the boys entered the studio.

"Well hello Everyone. Let's fucking do this shoot, alright?" Vince yelled and you could see that the make-up artists managed to fade the bruise. They were all dressed up into their concert outfits. Vince's upper body was slightly covered but they all had strings attached to their clothes. Mick was wearing a blue one and he and Vince were wearing a black bandana with a pentagram on it. It looked badass. You walked over to your bag and put the sketchbook into it when Mick approached you.

"Good morni.. goddamn. Did you slept at least an hour last night?" He asked you cupping your face with his hands.

"Why?" You pulled away and continued packing your bag, and set your camera.

"Cause you have as black bags under your eyes as black is my hair." He murmured following you everywhere you went like a puppy.

"I know. And I hoped no one will remember me." But thanks for your honesty." You snapped. He was about to go away when you stopped him. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be this asshole, I'm just really tired and stressed. Anyway, you all look pretty fearless. And your make up, too."

"I think it's a bit much...but thank you."

"ATTENTION, everyone! Please listen to me! Okay, so we are starting the shooting now!" Doc declared. Your heart was pounding heavily and your stomach did a backflip. You rubbed your sweaty hands into your pants and walked over to the rest of the boys along with Mick.

"Hello, Mrs. Sixx." Nikki smirked but you just rolled my eyes.

"Hello, Nikki." You murmured, flipping through the pages in your notebook.

"Hi, daughter of Alice Cooper." Tommy snickered and started drumming on your head with his sticks.

"I told you I'm not... nevermind. Hello to all of you. So let me tell my ideas and all the settings I made up last night. And I beg you don't irritate me because I'm not in a good mood."

"When you are not moody?" Vince spoke up. You just glanced at him but didn't tell a thing. You explained to them where to stand and the crew set the lights. Now it was your and the boys' turn. Firstly, you did the photos you wanted to take and then let them do whatever they wanted.

"Oh okay, then." You laughed your butt off picturing them. They were all acted goofy and there is one thing. You have never thought that Mick was capable of doing these faces. He looked like the Dark Lord himself. Someone also put the new album on in the background to set the mood and 'Shout at the Devil' was on. "Okay, guys. What about a photo when you shout at the Devil? In this case, I will be the Devil."

"That will be easy to imagine," Vince screamed through the music. Mick just gave him a look, and if that looks could kill. Vince would be a dead, dead dead man.

"Okay, so three, two, and one!" You clicked the last photo and sighed. "Thank you boys, I think we are ready!" Everyone was clapping so you covered your face with my camera in shyness. Mick had a proud smile on and Vince just mumbled something under his nose. Tommy jumped in front of you and lift you up in the air and spun you around. You were giggling and hugged him.