18. A Friend

A/N: Hello Everyone! Here is the newest chapter, perhaps my favourite one so far! Enjoy.

The biggest party, huh? Inviting everyone available and even those, too, who are not. Getting enough booze and find the perfect place just for that. Clubs were definite no since you didn't want to bother the citizens and didn't want cops taking anyone away. You needed a place which you or the band owns. There was no need to ask Mick since you knew he would reject the idea, so you had to keep looking for somewhere else. And then it hit you. A few days before, you were organizing important papers, IDs, and checks and you saw that Vince bought a mansion at Redondo Beach. The perfect place you could think of at that moment.

"Hey, Vinnie!" You walked at the back of the bus with your notes in your hands.

"So how is my party, (Y/N)?" Vince smirked glancing at the notebook in your hand. It was written full of ideas, names, places, and most of them were crossed out, underlined. "I see you have already started."

"Actually, I was gonna ask something regarding the party. What do you think if it would take place at your brand new mansion at Redondo Beach? The locals already got used to partying people there and I reckon the house is big enough to fit that many visitors." You bit down your lower lip hoping he would approve it. Vince's brows knitted looked at Nikki who was sitting in front of him.

"What do you think, Sixx?"

"Vinnie, you know that I don't really give a fuck about where I will get drunk. Though, I would love to see that house." Nikki said drumming on the table with his fingers.

"I think it's settled then." The singer winked and grabbed the notebook out of your hand. "Woah, man. I love the guest list. Hey, Nikki, Razzle will be there, too." He rejoiced, showing the name to Nikki. You felt a stone fell off your chest hearing that. You tried to be smart with the guest list. You were eager to invite people who you knew weren't party animals and you intended to organize the whole party a bit more officially. Not just a trash party at a crappy apartment.

"Well, I'm glad you are fond of it, Vin. Is there anyone whom you want to invite precisely? Or anything else you would love to do?" You asked grabbing the notebook out of his hand since he started flipping the pages and there were things in there which you would've kept to yourself. Unfortunately, you weren't quick enough.

"(Y/N), what are these? Poems?" He turned the scribbled pages to Nikki who leaned closer to take a closer look at it.

"These are lyrics, you idiot." Vince frowned at the comment. "Pretty good if you ask me. You wrote this, (Y/N)?" He looked into your eyes making you blush. You only wrote it to yourself like a diary or something similar to that, though you never imagined that someone would find it good.

"Yes, I guess. But they are not that good. Can I have it back now?" You reached for the notebook but Nikki held it further.

"They do need some adjustments but apart from that, they would make rad lyrics, especially this one, Home Sweet Home. I love it." He smirked and handed back the black notebook closed. "Has Mick seen them? I think you should show him at least and maybe can think of any badass riffs for the next album."

"Really?" You asked with your eyes bulging out of your head and you felt the urge to jump all over the place and you were ready to do anything at that moment.

"If Nikki thinks your lyrics are good, then believe me (Y/N), they are indeed badass." You tugged a lock of hair behind your hair and were mesmerized by the beautiful floor. You weren't able to take compliments properly.

"Well, thanks, guys." You went back to the front of the bus in front of Doc and you were smiling like an idiot. Doc noticed that and raised his eyebrow.