10. Mr. Grumpy

You will never drink again. Well, at least for a week. Your head was pounding and you were thirsty as hell. Luckily, the curtains his the rays of the sun. You cautiously turned in the bed when you realized it was empty. There was a little paper on the edge of the bed.

Painkiller and water on the nightstand. As for me, down at the pool monitoring those bastards.

Mick

You smiled when you read his quick handwriting and immediately took the pills. You put on a black swimsuit and a robe on yourself and headed towards the pool. After stepping out of the elevator you walked to the canteen which was pretty empty though it was already 10 am. All the guests must've escaped from this hotel to a calmer one.

"Hello?" You asked into nowhere. A moment later a guy appeared and went behind the bar.

"I'm sorry ma'am. How can I help you?" He asked preparing a notebook to jot down your order. He looked young, maybe in his early twenties. He was tall and had short black hair. After you processed what he asked you cleared your throat. You still had problems focusing.

"No problem. I don't know if I can have some food and coffee, here?" You needed some caffeine to start the day and to keep up with work.

"Sure. What would do you like to eat?"

"Two espressos and ham and eggs for two please."

"The coffee with milk and sugar?"

"None, please." You said placing your elbow on the counter and supporting your head with your hand.

"Someone had a pretty wild night?" The waiter asked while he started the coffee machine, his eyes not leaving mine.

"Yeah, I guess. But to be honest, I hardly remember anything. Especially, the way we got back to the hotel." You tried to remember with every cell of your body, unsuccessfully.

"Well, you were all pretty drunk, I can remember." He smiled.

"Yeah, I can feel that." You laughed in pain when Doc appeared. "Good morning, Boss."

"Good morning, kid. Or should I say the Reaper?" He smirked and leaned on the counter facing you.

"Oh what about if we forget about that?" You pouted and took the ordered coffees in your hands.

"Oh no. It was a too memorable night. I will never forget that. I had never seen someone so drunk and crazy. Even worse than the guys." You just stared at him confused before he patted your back and left laughing. You seriously began to panic. What the hell happened last night? You turned back to the guy after Doc left.

"Anyway, thank you, Mr...?"

"Thomas. Thomas Andrews, ma'am." He introduced himself.

"Nice to meet you. And call me (Y/N), please. I'm not a madam. Also, can you bring the food to the pool later?"

"Of course, ma-" You glared at him. "(Y/N)." He said in a tone that made you blushed.

You managed to trip over several times on your way to the pool. You couldn't concentrate. You were thinking of last night, but besides the games and that dance with Mick, nothing crossed your mind. Finally, you reached the pool and saw Mick sitting under a parasol and the boys wrestling in the water. Besides the sound of them drowning it was quite a peaceful day. The sun didn't shine too much, it was perfect. When you arrived at Mick you cleared your throat to sign him to help you, he looked up and his lips curved into a smile.

"Good morning, love." Taking one of the cups from your hand.

"Good morning." You leaned down for