Filler Chapter 3. "Not a tempting deal"

Here is the last filler chapter. I tried to wrap the whole 'Too fast for love' tour, the new album. I will make some changes in the next chapters because I didn't look up anything when I wrote them so there many many timing problems there. But don't worry, I got this.The only law is not to meet with their past form, right?Okay I thought that was funny. *clears throat*Let's kickstart this chapter.

"So you really thought, that I would end up with Tommy?!" You asked Mick, trying not to laugh. He looked embarrassed for thinking that. You two were sitting still by the river from last night, tho now the sun was rising. The others went back to the house to pack their stuff, it was time to go home.

"Why didn't I? You always hang out with him."

"Yeah, cause he was kind and was the only one who didn't want my death for this camping idea?" You raised one of your eyebrows.

"Okay, you are right, but...he was this 'friendly' with you before the trip. He always laid in your lap for fu-..." You burst into laughter. You couldn't believe him. "What are you laughing at?"

"Nothing. Just the situation, you know. Before and during the holiday I thought you hate me. I know you already said why however it's still funny you were jealous at Tommy. Gosh..." You wiped away the tears and was smiling at him. You looked into each other's eyes but didn't say a word. Mick leaned closer now his face inches away from yours. He brushed your cheek with his thumb then your lips.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, closing his eyes. You took a shaky breath and slightly nodded. Seconds later he pressed his lips on yours. His fingers were running through your hair, while you intertwined your hands behind his neck. The kiss wasn't a long kiss, but it was full of love, which you felt a long time ago. When you tore apart you didn't open your eyes just pressed your forehead to his.

"Hey, doves! It's time to go!" Nikki yelled while packing to the back of your car. You smiled and glanced at Mick. He was grinning and shook his head.

"Well, if you accept me as your boyfriend, I have to tell you that you have to deal with them, too. I know it's not a tempting deal, but I can't help it."

"I will consider it." You put your finger under his chin and pecked his lip. You stood up and stretched cause your back hurt like hell from sitting all night. Mick did the same and you two headed towards the house while holding hands.

When you arrived there, Nikki and Tommy were grinning, tho Vince didn't.

"You can still rethink it, darling." He said winking.

"I think I will pass, Vince." You said giggling. He pouted but continued packing the bags. After you brought your bag and helped with Mick's, you were about to sit in the driver's seat when Mick took the keys from your hand.

"You know, it will be quite complicated to start the engine without that." You said pointing at Mick's hand.

"I'm driving." He simply stated and hushed you away. Well, you didn't mind you wouldn't have to drive that long route, tho you quite feared your brand new car. To be honest, it will be best if Mick drives since you barely slept at night.

"Are you ready, guys?" You asked looking in the rear-view mirror to see them.

"Nooooo." They all yelled, not wanting to go home.

"So as I see it was just a good idea, huh?"

"Well, it wasn't good. It was fucking awesome!" Tommy cheered. You smiled turning back.

"Then let's go home."

29 May 1983, US Festival

The guys were so deep into the new album, they were quite surprised a week ago when Doc told them about the festival.