Filler Chapter 2. Marshmallows

Here is the next filler chapter, the sequal for Camping. I hope you will enjoy this one, too. I sure did.

In the afternoon you all take a walk nearby. You went down to the river and played ducks and drakes, played hide and seek in the woods. You felt like a five-year-old but it warmed your heart seeing them as the innocent youngsters they were.

Every night you sat on the balcony and drank wine while playing board games. The next morning you were in the dining room and were making breakfast.

"So, Cooper, how exactly do I flip this thing?" Tommy asked while trying to make pancakes. You were in charge of the coffee and scrambled eggs, but Tommy wanted to eat pancakes so you told him to do it if he really wanted it. Maybe it wasn't a good idea.

"Come on, Lee. I can't believe you haven't made any pancakes in your life." You scolded him taking the pan from his hand and flipped it.

"Woah. That's incredible." He admired your technic. He was such a dork.

"You know what you can help with. You could make some orange juice." You told him pointing at the fruit basket.

"Aye aye, Captain." He saluted and took some oranges in his hands and tried to juggle with four oranges. He managed it for a while after you poked his bare belly and he dropped all of them. One landed on his head making him rub his head. You burst into laughter. He was angry at first but then started laughing, too. Your good moment ended when Mick appeared. He was looking at you with his usual facial expression in the outside. But inside...that was another story. Mick wanted to be the one who makes you laugh. The one whom you make breakfast with and who supports all of your crazy ideas.

"Good morning, Mick." Tommy greeted him, you also nodded at him. You bit down your lip trying not to laugh since you didn't want to piss Mick off already in the morning. He murmured something under his nose and sat down at the counter. He placed his face in his hands growling.

"Coffee?" You asked him. He nodded still not saying a word. "Sugar? Milk?" He only shook his head as an answer. You sighed knowing this won't be the day you will ask him about his attitude towards you. You loudly put down the mug in front of him and poured some coffee in it. "You are very welcome." You growled turning back to Tommy seeing how he beating with those poor oranges.

"Is this coffee I smell?" Nikki's voice echoed in the huge kitchen. He took the coffee from your hand and drank from it. You looked at him in disgust. Then he spit all of it on you.

"Congratulations, bastard." You snapped looking all over your clothes which were all wet. This was the morning you had to take on a white shirt. Grate.

"Yuck." He made faces and wiped his mouth clean.

"There was no sugar in it, you idiot! What did you even think?" You told him before leaving them.

"Nice job, Nikki." Mick murmured.

"What? I did nothing wrong? I just wanted some coffee, damn." He said sadly and sat beside Mick. On your way to your room, you bumped into Vince.

"Where is the rush?" He asked looking all over at you. You heard him chuckle but he covered his mouth.

"Not a word. Not a word." You walked passed beside him and loudly closed the door. Vince's eyes were wide not really understanding the situation.

"If you manage to mess up my morning then you will make lunch and you will all serve me all day long." You declared after cleaning up yourself. You were reading a book in the living room to relax.