5. Dr Sixx

This chapter takes place on 3rd October 1983 which is Tommy's 21st birthday. On this day they didn't have a concert but since it's a fiction, they had. Thank you for reading this story! ️

"What are you doing T-Bone?" Nikki asked him, sitting in their hotel room. You let Mick sleeping.

"Writing a letter for Santa." He said before continuing to write on a colorful piece of paper.

"That's not too early, Lee?" You took a sip from your beer glancing at the drummer who looked like your brother Dylan many years ago before Christmas.

"My birthday is on the 3rd of October so no. It's not too early. On the contrary! I think it's too late now." He whined slamming his head on the table. You shared a look with Nikki and burst into laughter.

"Man, Santa doesn't come on your birthday! He comes when it's Christmas!" Nikki snickered.

"What?" Tommy asked still his head resting on the table. You hummed and stood up walking next to the devastated drummer.

"Hey, Lee. You know what?"

"What?"

"I will hand Santa your letter."

Nikki spit his drink on himself while Tommy looked up at you smiling.

"Really, (Y/N)?"

"Yeah."

"What is that in your hand?" Mick asked handing you a cup of tea.

"Just a letter." You drank from your tea and kept reading the letter Tommy wrote. You were really into birthday and stuff so it was obvious to throw him the biggest party he ever had.

"Love letter, I hope." He said taking his place next to you on the bed. You took the paper down and snuggled to him, resting your head on his chest.

"Very funny." You murmured.

"So what was it?" He asked running his fingers on your bare arm.

"Just Tommy's birthday wishes. That's all."

"And how did it get to you?"

"I told him I would give it to Santa." You quickly closed your eyes smiling, not waiting for his reaction.

"What?" Mick's eyes widened and his mouth dropped. Since you didn't answer anything he turned off the lights and pulled you closer and went to sleep.

The next morning a knock on the door woke you up. You sighed, not wanted to get up. When the knock continued you quickly got a robe on yourself and opened the door. The receptionist stood there with letters in her hand.

"So sorry, I thought this is Mr. Mars's room." She started to apologize.

"No, no it's okay. He is here, sleeping." You looked back at him and smiled seeing him this relaxed and calmed.

"Then could you please hand it to him when he wakes up?"

"Yeah, sure." You said goodbye and closed the door behind yourself. There were at least three letters. You didn't open it just took a glance at them. Child support? Hmmm. Maybe it was just one of his brothers' or his dad. Since the letter is for Mr. Mars. Since you couldn't sleep more, you got dressed and headed towards the garden to relax a bit in quiet. When the lift door opened you could see your brother, Dylan there.

"Dylan, what are you doing here?" You asked while giving him a big hug.

"I just wanted to congratulate you on your exam in person." He was grinning and was eyeing your whole body. "You changed so much since I last saw you."