12

"Your terrible at bowling." Stiles stated.

They were talking about Scott and Allison's double date with Jackson and Lydia where they would be going bowling.

You see, Scott thought it would be a good idea to gloat to Jackson about how he was a great bowler but in reality he could barely knock one pin down.

"I know, I'm such an idiot!" Scott exclaimed.

"It was like watching a train wreck." I added but Scott just groaned again.

"First it turned into a group date then out of no where comes that phrase." Stiles said and Scott continued. "Hang out" They both grimaced at the words.

"You don't just hang out with hot girls, Scott." I put a hand on his shoulder in a comforting manner. "But we hang out with you." Me and Scott gave Stiles a weird look and his brown eyes widened with realisation.

"Are you calling me hot, Stilinski?" I smirked at him and he stammered. "I mean I'm flattered but your not my type." I laughed and he rolled his eyes at me.

I gave him a small wink and turned back to Scott.

"Once you start hanging out you might as well be her gay best friend." I smirked at Stiles' comment. "I don't think Danny likes me very much." I averted my eyes away from Scott, who was still rambling about Allison, and stared at Stiles.

"Am I not attractive to gay guys?" Stiles asked genuinely confused making the whole conversation even more amusing.

Scott mumbled something about being late for work and sped off with Stiles calling after him.

"Hey Kelse, I'm attractive to gay guys, right?" Stiles turned to me and I raised my eyebrows but I then smirked.

"Of course you are." Was what I answered before walking out the building and heading home.

It was late in the evening and I got a call from Stiles tell me that him and Scott are going back to the school in order to find out what happened.

I turns out that it was Derek who attacked the driver and not Scott.
Scott was apparently trying to help him.

Stiles thinks it's a pack initiation thing where they kill someone together which I though weird but then again, it's Beacon Hills.

School seemed to whizz by once again and I suddenly found myself at Allison's with Lydia.

Brett had texted me earlier telling me to wear something I would usually wear for skateboarding so that made me excited for what we would be doing.

Allison was currently going through her wardrobe while me and Lydia were sitting on her bed waiting for her.

She took a brown shirt off the rail and held it up to show us.

I nodded but I could tell Lydia didn't like it.

"Pass" Lydia said and Allison put it back and lifted up another shirt. "Pass" Lydia said once again but this time she got up and started searching for a shirt herself.

"Allison, respect for your taste is dwindling by the second." Lydia huffed and played with Allison's curls.

"What about that one?" I pointed to a sparkly top with same shade of black as her hair.

Lydia assessed it before agreeing with me and handed it to Allison. I sighed in relief.

All of a sudden, Mr Argent came into the room making all of us turn to him in confusion.

"Dad hey" Allison said sweetly with a smile showing her dimples.

"Right, I'm sorry I completely forgot to knock." Mr Argent says with a small sigh. "I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight."

"What? I'm going out with my friends tonight." Allison argued back but Mr Argent was having none of it.

"Not when there's some animal attacking people."

"Dad, dad-"

"It's out of my hands, there's a curfew." Allison threw the top in her hands on the bed in frustration. "Hey no more arguing." And he walked out, shutting the door on his way.

"Someone's daddy's little girl." Lydia smirked and I chuckled. "Sometimes. But not tonight." Allison replied.

Allison walked to her dresser and put on a purple hat over head before walking over to her window and opening it wide.

Me and Lydia shared confused looks before walking over to the window while Allison stepped out.

"What are you doing?" I called out to Allison but she ignored me and did a flip from the first floor, landing on the grass. "Eight years gymnastics, you coming?"

"We'll take the stairs." Lydia answered for both us while I wonder if it's too late to ask Allison on a date instead.

The girls dropped me home about fifteen minutes before Brett was meant to arrive. I threw on the outfit I planned on the morning and waited on the steps outside my house.

A couple minutes later I saw him walking down the road looking nervous and handsome at the same time.

"Hey you ready to go?"

"Lead the way, Talbot"