22

My heart was in my throat. The thought of Allison roaming around the school, oblivious to the fact there was a monster lurking around, made my blood run cold.

Scott aggressively asked Stiles for his phone, which he immediately complied. I could hear Scott's breathing increase at the thought of his lover in danger.

As soon as she picked up, Scott instructed her sternly to go to the lobby. I didn't hear her reply but I assume she said yes because we were now heading there ourselves.

We headed towards the double doors and saw Allison standing in the middle of lobby. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding as relief flowed through my body.

"Why did you come? Why are you here?" Scott stammered over his words slightly. "Because you asked me to." She answered with the same stammer.

Scott was very confused so Allison held up a message that was sent from Scott phone to meet here. "You didn't send this message, did you?" She asked but already knew the answer.

When Scott shook his head, Allison's normally warm brown eyes sparkled in fear. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand for comfort and she mustered a small smile in my direction.

"Did you drive here?" Stiles said, making her turn her head in his direction. "Jackson did, with Lydia." With her words, we started to panic even more and Allison to ask more questions.

Allison phone rang, cutting her off completely. As soon as she answered it, Lydia and Jackson burst into the room, Lydia looking scared while Jackson looked bored.

"Finally, can we go now?" We all nodded her heads while Lydia reached for keys. Our heads snapped up however, when bang spurted from the ceiling.

I locked hands with Lydia and Allison as we bolted up the stairs. I heard the ceiling give in from behind which made us run even faster.

We ran into a large room and immediately shut the doors behind us. Jackson and Scott started barricading us in with desks while I try and help a hysterical Lydia calm down.

Allison started bombarding Scott with questions but he ignored them and told us to stack chairs against the door. We started helping instantly until Stiles tries to get our attention.

No one listens though and keeps piling on the chairs. It isn't until he shouted at us to turn we all start listening. He waits until he has everyone's attention before speaking once more.

"Great job. Now what should we do about the twenty-foot wall of windows." He says in his normal sarcastic tone while using both hands to point to them.

We all look at each dumbfounded before Allison breaks the silence. "Can someone please tell me what's going on." Allison says in a pleading tone to Scott.

Lydia's hand was still tightly in mine as we both watched Scott walk away from Allison and towards Stiles. I connected my free hand with Allison's just as Stiles steps forward.

"Someone killed the janitor." Gasped were heard from beside of me while they both subconsciously started squeezing my hand harder.

They all started freaking out, especially Lydia, as I tried my best to comfort them once more. Then the questions began as they looked at Scott for answers.

"It's Derek. It's Derek Hale." Scott said answering everyone's questions on who it was. I looked at Stiles, who was already looking at me, and gave the same astounded look towards Scott.

But the mountain li-" Lydia started but Scott cut her off, once again saying it was Derek. "It's always been Derek." Scott said, his back still not facing us.

"And if we don't get out now, he's gonna kill us too." He finally turned round to mirror all our panic-stricken faces.

"Call the cops." Jackson said, breaking the bitter silence. "No." Stiles said bluntly. "What do you mean no?" Jackson face was full of confusion. "I mean no, you wanna hear it in Spanish? Noh."

"Look, Derek killed three people, we don't know what he's armed with." Stiles tried to reason but Jackson was having none of it.

"Your dad is armed with an entire sheriff's department." His face was twisted in anger. While they were glaring at each other, Lydia pulled out her phone and dialled 911.

She began explaining the situation but she suddenly stopped. "She hung up on me." Apparently someone tipped the police off about there being prank-calls about breaking into the high school.

"She said if I call again she's gonna trace it and have me arrested." She said quite frantically. "Then call again." Allison tried but Stiles cut her off saying they would send a car to her house instead.

"Why is Derek trying to kill everyone?" Allison said, turning hysterical once more. We all turned her heads to look at Scott while he looked back at us with a confused expression.

"Is he the one who sent her the text?" Lydia suddenly asked. "No, I mean, I don't know." Scott struggled to get his words out.

"Is he the one that called the police?" "I don't know!" The silence grew louder as Scott shouted at Allison. Stiles took him to the side while I put a hand on Allison's shoulder for comfort.

We all waited impatiently until Jackson spoke up. "Ok, assheads, new plan. Stiles calls his useless dad to send someone with a gun and decent aim. We good with that?"

Our heads once again turned to Scott, awaiting his reply. Stiles looked to Scott with a pleading look but he ignored it and urged him to tell his dad.

Stiles refused to call his dad and turned his back to all of us. Something clicked in my head and I once again found my self trailing down to my side and feeling the cold metal lever which presumed was the trigger.

"Gu-" I was cut off however when Jackson lunged towards Stiles in an attempt to grab Stiles' phone. Then all of a sudden, Jackson was on the floor, along with my jaw.

Stiles had punched Jackson.