03

I rushed out to the bleachers with my skateboard in my clutches to find Scott and Allison having another gazing session.

Well, until Coach interrupted.

"McCall, your in goal." He said and threw the keepers equipment at Scott.

"But I've never played" Scott said very confused.

"Yeah I know but it's first day back. Give these boys a confidence boost! Get them fired up!" He yelled making Scott confused.

"What about me?" He asked to which Coach replied, "Try not to take any in the face." And like that, he walked off yelling at the other boys and Scott took his position.

I plopped myself down next to Allison but she didn't seem to notice because her gaze was fixed on our goalie.

Lydia just seemed to be staring at Jackson so I sighed and flicked my gaze over to Stiles who was sitting on the bench watching Scott nervously.

"Who is that?" Allison asked and I turned my head to see who she was talking about. Of course it was about McCall.

"Him? I'm not sure who he is." Lydia answered trying to figure out who he might be.

"Why?" Lydia perked up again. Allison smiled but still kept her gaze on Scott.

"He's in my English class" she said and I scoffed.

Yeah you totally weren't eye fucking all day.

"His name is Scott McCall, he could use a haircut and is a bit of a nerd but he's a good kid. And he treats his mom well." I said looking at my finger nails while Allison nodded with a smile.

The whistle blew and Scott clutched both of his like someone had screamed in them.

The boy who was shooting at him didn't seem to care and shot at him anyway resulting in the ball hitting him in the face.

I sniggered and looked down at my feet trying to hide my smile.

That shit was funny as hell.

"Way to catch it with your face McCall." Everyone on the pitch laughs and Stiles drops his head either in shame or disappointment. Such a mom.

Scott picks himself up and gets ready to try and stop the next one with determination in his eyes.

The next throws the ball and to everyone's surprise, Scott catches it.

Everyone is shocked but Stiles smiled at his friend and cheers him on. I give a small clap as well.

The next few times Scott manages to stop every single ball coming his way and the cheers get loud, mine and Stiles' being the loudest.

"He seems like he's pretty good." Allison breathed out. "Yeah really good." Lydia replies not taking her eyes off Scott either.

Scott has a very wide grin on his face which also makes me smile.

At the corner of my eye I see Jackson push the next boy back and step up.

I mutter a few curses under my breath before heading down to the bench where Stiles was anxiously biting on his nails.

"He's gonna die" Stiles looks startled but relaxes slightly when he realises it's me. He nods and turns to see a non- smiley Scott standing nervously in the goal.

Jackson makes his run up and shoots while jumping midair. But Scott actually catches it making Stiles pull me into a tight embrace frequently shouting "that's our friend!"

Even Lydia was jumping and cheering on Scott making me picture what Jackson's face probably looks like now.

Practise ended shortly after and everyone made their way home.

Me and Stiles jogged over to Scott who seemed to be in a happy daze.

"Come on Scotty we've gotta go look for your inhaler remember?" Stiles clicked his fingers in Scott's face drawing him back to reality.

He nodded and they both made there way off the pitch but stopped when they saw I wasn't following.

"You coming Kelsie?" Stiles asked me.

"Where are we going?" I questioned with a confused face.

"The forest." Oh boy.