14

My heart was pounding out of my chest as I sped over to Allison's house. Last night she called me and said that her and Scott's double date was a success, it even ended with a kiss.

Just as I was about to knock, a young woman with blonde hair opened the door. She looked confused and a bit worried when she saw my hunched over state on the porch.

"S- sorry ma'am I'm here for Allison." her face softened and offered me a smile, which I returned back. "Come inside cutie, I'll fetch Allison."

I slipped inside and greeted Allison's parents while taking the seat that Mrs Argent offered at their kitchen table.

They offered me food and drink but I declined saying I had eaten already even though I was too in a rush to eat.

Allison and the blonde woman finally came down the stairs with matching smiles on their faces so I stood up from my seat. Allison waved goodbye to her parents and grabbed my hand heading for the door.

"I see you met my aunt." Allison said starting the conversation. "Yeah she's really nice, I didn't know she was your aunt though." She nodded.

"Anyways, how was your date last night?" I asked her. She told me that apart from Jackson's snide comments and Lydia flirting with Scott a little, it went really good. Scott will be pleased to hear that.

As soon as we got to school, the bell rang and we parted ways since Allison had class with Lydia while I had class with the boys. I walked in and saw Scott and Stiles with worried faces.

"Hey Scott, why the long face? From what I heard, your date went amazing." I teased but he still held his worried expression.

I turned to Stiles and he told me that Derek wasn't the one that bit Scott, meaning there is another werewolf. But he wasn't just any werewolf, he is an alpha.

The teacher went round the room handing out our scores from our test. The boys were whispering behind me until Scott snapped making everyone turn towards them, including me.

Me and the boys got handed our test scores back and while me and Stiles both got A's, Scott on the other hand got a D-.

"Dude you should study more." Stiles teased but Scott didn't even turn around. "That was a joke. Don't worry you'll make it. Do you want help studying?"

"No, I'm studying with Allison tonight." Scott sighed while me and Stiles smirked. "That's our boy."

"We're just studying." Scott reasoned but I scoffed. "Scott if you miss this opportunity I swear to god I'll de-ball you."

"Okay, just stop with the question." Scott asked and we nodded. "Fine no questions about the alpha or Derek. Especially Derek. Who still scares me."

"Me too brother, me too." I said agreeing with Stiles before turning back towards the front of the class.

The final bell of the day sounded making me and Stiles have race to see who can get to the Jeep the fastest. I won and gave Stiles a triumphant gin to which he rolled his eyes at.

He started up the Jeep with me in the passenger seat and pulled out the parking way ready to go home but Derek ran in front of it. He was deathly pale and looked like he was gonna pass out any second. And then he did.

Scott and Stiles both ran to him while I tried to make peace with the people behind. They started getting out their cars and asking what was happening so I just improvised and said there's a stray animal.

They seemed to buy and stepped back into their cars so I bolted towards the back off the Jeep and got in. Derek told Scott that the person who shot him was an Argent and that he needs to find the bullet.

Scott agreed when he saw Allison coming our way and told Stiles to go.
"I hate you for this." And with that, Stiles sped off with a scared me and an almost dead Derek. What could go wrong?