09

It was later on in the evening and Lydia dragged me to the hospital with her and Jackson.

"So why am I here?" I was confused why I was with them, I'm already a third wheel when it comes to Allison and Scott.

"Your here so I don't get bored and we can finally have girl talk." She nudged my side and I mentally groaned.

My phone started ringing and my eyes widened when I saw it was Brett.

Lydia gave me a smirk before shooing me off.

"Hey Brett what's up?" Even though he couldn't see, I was smiling really big.

"Just wanted to talk to you, I kinda miss you." My face instantly flushed at his words and my smile only grew.

"Aww your too cute, I'm actually at the hospital right now with my friend to keep her company while her boyfriend gets checked over." I chuckled at how stupid it sounded.

"Your probably wondering why I called anyway, would you like to go on a date with me?" He sounded nervous which I found adorable.

"I would love to go on a date with you Brett, when was you planning?" I asked as I heard him sigh of relief on the other side of the phone.

"This Friday, if that's ok with you?" He asked.

"Kelsey, what you doing here?" I looked up and saw Scott and Stiles standing in front of me.

I signalled them to by quite for a moment so I could answer Brett.

"Yeah Friday's good, you can pick me up from my house and then you can surprise me Talbot." I giggled and he chuckled too.

I said a quick goodbye and looked up at the boys who were in front of me.

"What am I doing here, what are you doing here?" I hissed at them.

They explained that Scott smelled blood when at Derek's when he went to confront him so they are breaking into the morgue and getting the scent of the body that was found and seeing if it matches.

You know, the usual.

We entered the hospital and while Scott entered the morgue, me and Stiles went to the waiting room.

When Stiles saw Lydia he muttered under his breath before taking the seat I had previously been sitting in and turned to Lydia.

He started to say these really cheesy things to her and explaining how they have an 'unspoken connection'.

I cringed when I saw she was talking to someone and didn't get a word of what he had been saying.

He took a seat round the corner and Lydia went back to her conversation and I took a seat.

"That's tough" I whispered to him.

"Shut up."

Soon after Jackson came out rolling his shoulder with an annoyed look on his face.

"He said not to make a habit of it." His tone matching his face.

"You should get one before the game." He gave her a look.

"Look, do you want to be a high school amateur or a pro." They inched closer together before they kissed and I just say there awkwardly once again.

"Hey do you need a ride home?" Lydia turned to me.

"No I'm actually gonna catch a ride with Stiles, see you tomorrow." She waved to me before dragging Jackson towards the exit.

Scott came back and said that the scents were matching making me and Stiles shocked.

"Wait, are you doing this because you wanna stop Derek or because he said you can't play in the game." Stiles asked quite loudly.

"There were bite marks Stiles. Bite marks." Scott answered.

"Well then we're gonna need a shovel." I said and they both looked at me.

The boys dropped me off last night while they dug up the body because they didn't want me to get hurt.

This morning I was in Stiles' jeep, which was parked outside the Hale house, waiting to see Sheriff to arrest Derek.

Moments later they came out and Derek was in hand cuffs while Sheriff Stilinski guided him to the back of the police car.

Scott was lent against the car watching Derek but his eyes widened when he was Stiles enter the police car.

Scott turned his body away from the car and I stepped out and walked over to Scott.

Sheriff Stilinski saw Stiles in the car and dragged him out.

He started to explain to his dad why his was in there but told him to leave, and he did.

Stiles was driving while me and Scott were searching up why wolfsbane is buried.

Scott was getting noticeably agitated and made me cautious that he was gonna turn again.

Scott withered in pain and punched the top of the jeep making Stiles swerve a little.

My eyes travelled to a bag so I searched it and found a rope with Wolfsbane attached to it.

"YOU KEPT IT!" Scott roared which caused me to jolt backwards.

"What was I supposed do with it!" Stiles tried to defend.

Scott turned to Stiles and his eyes were glowing yellow making him stop the car.

Me and Stiles scrambled out of the Jeep and threw the bag full of Wolfsbane as far as we could.

We turned back round to get in the Jeep but saw that no one was inside.

"Scott?"