33

"Help me! Somebody help! Help me! Get help, please." They were the words that rang through my head as i sat in the uncomfortable seats of the hospital, awaiting on news that Lydia would be ok.

All of a sudden Jackson came storming in, demanding to know where Lydia was but was stopped when Sheriff Stilinski held him against the window. I picked certain moments of what I heard loud and clear was this: She's your girlfriend! That's your responsibility!" That's when I stepped in.

"Sheriff, he's not the one who took her. It was Stiles." Sheriff's grip didn't release but with a nod from Jackson to confirm, he did. His face showed an unreadable emotion but I could hear him mutter to the other cops, "Somebody better find my son."

I called Lydia's parents, which was very hard to do as her mother wailed to me down the phone. Allison then waltzed in with her hands in her zipped up purple hoodie. She ignored the world around her put her hand up to the window of Lydia's room. She stared for a few moments before leaving again. She shot me a small smile and i returned it, which I didn't think I was capable at that time.

Her mom burst through the door and ran straight in her daughter's room. She burst out into another set of tears as i rubbed her shoulders. We both sat in silence as we watched over a girl we both loved, praying that she would be ok.

The elevator door sounded and Stiles came bursting through only to be stopped by his dad. They had a few words and at one point I saw Stiles glance at Jackson, who was standing outside the room. I was confused by there interaction but frankly I didn't care, my best friend is here barely hanging on, i can't deal with there shit right now.

Soon both Jackson and Stiles were both gone and my focus was back on Lydia. "Honey, thank you for staying with her." Miss Martin's voice croaky voice spoke out me. "Out of all her friends, you were the one who stayed. But I think you should go home now, you must so tired."

"But Miss Mar-" I tried to protest but she cut me off. "I'll update you if anything happens, don't worry she's going to be fine." I reluctantly stood up from my chair and gave Miss Martin a hug. I then turned to Lydia and planted a sweet kiss on her pale forehead, whispering for her to get better.

As I walked out the hospital i wrapped my arms around myself due to the cold air and me still being in my dress. As i neared my house i saw someone jog up to me. Because of the darkness, immediately punched the person on instinct. I heard a familiar groan and gasped at who I had hit: Brett.

"Oh my god Brett are you ok. Don't sneak up on a girl like that, especially when she's alone and it's dark and she's worried if her best friend is gonna live or d-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence as he brought my head to his chest and quietly shushed me. My arms were soon around him and we were hugging on the sidewalk.

"It's ok Kelsey i got you. I've always got you." His words were enough to reduce me to tears and i let them fall freely down my face as i dug my head into his rock hard chest.

                           A few days later

I was back in the hospital once again but my looser was slightly happier. The doctors told us that she'll be fine and that a full recovery is expected. However after being filled in by Stiles, looks like there's gonna be another teen wolf roaming about.

Apparently, Peter Hale, the Big Bad Alpha, was the one who put Lydia in the position she's in. But before I could kill the mutt, i was informed that he was killed by none other than Derek Hale, making him the Big Daddy Alpha, I mean, the Big Alpha now.

But that's not all because Kate Argent, Allison's aunt who was kinda hot, died. But apparently according to Scott and Stiles she was a bitch and was evil and tried to kill Scott and Derek, so definitely NOT hot anymore. Well she could be hot from the flames in hell but now i'm just rambling.

As I approached Lydia's room, I could hear the hush whispers of Scott and Stiles. "Yeah, but the bite's not healing like it did with me. Which means - She's not a werewolf." Wait if the bite doesn't heal then doesn't that mean she'll die?

"Then what the hell is she?" That's when I decided to scare them with my voice. "She's my best friend who would flip her shit if she saw you two hovering over while she slept." They both jumped and looked at me with fear and guilt written in their eyes. Stiles even had a hand raised to karate chop me in the face.

Scott dragged Stiles out of the room and mumbled a 'sorry', Stiles just glared. I rolled my eyes and chuckled before my face hardened as i set my sights on Lydia. I held her hand and looked at her in awe.

What are you Lydia and what problems are you going to cause?

A/N: And that season one finally done and can't tell you how relieved i am.
I'm going to skip straight on to season 4 otherwise i don't think i'll ever finish this book.
i havent read the chapter and it's 6am so bare with me 😭