25

I took my seat in the stands once again while all the players formed a line, with the exception of the goalie, Danny, and the defenders, two boys I didn't know.

The first boy got through with ease and everyone applauded, including me. Next up was Scott, and let's just say he definitely did not pass with ease.

Stiles was about to take his position but was pushed back by a frustrated Scott. This heightened my nervous because was seven hours until the full moon.

As soon as Coach blew his whistle, Scott was off but this time his motive was different. This time he was getting rid of everything that was in his way.

Luckily, he didn't hurt the two defenders too bad but when he came to Danny, he was almost unconscious, making everyone stand up from their seats and run to him.

Danny was a nice kid, your typical gay best friend that everyone liked. He was popular, maybe it was because he was best friends with Jackson, or maybe it was because he was incredibly smart.

What i'm trying to say is, everyone loved Danny. So for knocking him unconscious, Scott was definitely gonna feel the wrath from his teammates.

Lydia ran up to Jackson, me following in tact to see how Danny was doing. When we got there, Jackson looked at both me and Lydia, then pointed out Lydia's lipstick and how it was messed up.

"I wonder how that happened." she said while fixing it in the mirror. Jackson scoffed but I started piece together some events.

The last person she was with was Scott and Lydia doesn't come to school with her lipstick messed up like that. I really hope it isn't what I think it is.

Scott wouldn't kiss Lydia, he had Allison, not to mention Stiles' humongous crush on her. But it was the full moon, seeing the way he took out the school's most likeable student like that, I don't think he cares about any of that.

Soon enough school ended and I was once again in the all to familiar Jeep on our way to Scott's house. Stiles seemed really pissed off but I didn't want to but in or say the wrong thing so I kept quiet.

We got out of the car and just as I was about to knock, Stiles pulled out a key for Scott's house, just like he had one for mine.

We walked inside and were greeted by mama McCall, who didn't even seem surprised, considering we just broke into her house.

After some small talk and her asking how her son is, we walk into Scott's room to see him sitting creepily in the dark, absolutely scaring the shit out of us.

I stood by the door way as I watched Stiles bravely handcuff Scott to his radiator. Scott looked like he wanted to murder Stiles even more, which freaked me out even more.

"Protecting you from yourself and giving you some payback." Stiles answered Scott who was shaking violently to get the cuffs off.

I internally gasp when Stiles said that it was also for payback. I really hope for Scott's sake tomorrow that it was a complete misunderstanding and he didn't kiss his best friends long time crush.

"For making out with Lydia." That's when I gasped out loud. I really hoped my theory wasn't true but now that it was, he was going to be in even deeper shit with Allison.

Stiles walked outside for a moment leaving me with a rabid Scott. "Kelsey please, undo the cuffs, please?" I droned out his pleading and look up to see Stiles with a dog bowl in his hand, which was filled with water. It had Scott's name on it, literally.

"You kissed her Scott, you kissed Lydia. That's the one girl i've liked, ever. Maybe it's just the full moon, or maybe, you just an asshole friend." I grabbed Stiles' hand and rubbed it for comfort.

"She kissed me." Was Scott's response. My hold on Stiles' hand tightened slightly as I watched his face drop in confusion.

Stiles let go of my hand and walked outside the room. I followed behind shortly and plopped my self down right beside him. I pulled him into a hug as Scott began describing their kiss to hurt Stiles even more.

Scott then softened his voice and began trying to talk us into getting him out. I couldn't tell if he was guilt tripping us or he being genuinely, either way we couldn't let him out.

Next we heard him panicking then he let out a heart-wrenching scream. It hurt hear my friend going through that but I couldn't do anything, instead, I dug my head into Stiles' chest and attempted to drown out Scott's screams.

We were both on the verge of tears until suddenly the screaming Scott. Stiles called out to him but was met with silence.

We got up from our positions on the floor and opened his bedroom to find nothing but bloody handcuffs. We looked at each other in horror before running towards the Jeep.

Stiles was nervously tapping his thumb on the steering wheel as I kept an eye out for Scott. We pulled up however, when we came across police cars and an ambulance.

Stiles immediately got out and searched for his dad, even tapping on a stranger while I stayed in the car and observed from afar.

A body with a sheet over it and arm hanging down the sides was being wheeled in ambulance and I couldn't help but think the worst again.

Stiles thought that might've been his dad and even attempted to lift up the sheet but was stopped by none other that Sheriff Stilinski.

Stiles paused for a moment before hugging his dad tightly. Many emotions swirled inside of me, relief that Sheriff Stilinski was ok, worried that Scott could've have killed the person, and even a hint of jealousy.

Mr Stilinski saw me in his Jeep and ordered him to take me home. He did just that while he continued to look for Scott, promising to text me if he heard any news.

I hopped out the car and found Brett once again sitting on my porch. He stood up as soon as he saw me and gave me another bone-crushing hug, my second one of the day.

"Hey how you feeling, you know, with the full moon out." I asked once I realised why he had extra strength when embracing me.

"Darling, i've been doing this near enough my whole life, i'm pretty in control." He gave me a smug look while I rolled my eyes, trying to ignore the butterflies fluttering in my stomach.

"Up for some more lacrosse practice?" He asked me and my eyes lit up. Over these past few days I had become quite well at lacrosse. I wouldn't say I was at Scott's level but I was definitely passed Stiles'.

"You know it" And with, that I strutted off towards the closed park with Brett following behind me. I was happy he was here, he always helps me clearly my mind when stuff happens.

And believe you and me, a lot of stuff happens.

A/N: sorry for the shitty ending but double update :)
hopefully one or two more tomorrow.