Happy New Year!

(I wrote this too in my Five/Aidan Imagines so check that out)

Okay,I know no one cares but I will write this anyway.

2020 is a very hard time for me and I know it is for all of us,but there are things that I need to be greatful.

I learned alot this year and I think it made me more mature and open minded about things I never really thought about.

I lost my 5 years of friendship because I realized that we're too toxic for eachother,but it made my self develop and I hope hers too.

And I just felt like she only stays because she pity me,and I don't want it.She deserves to be happy with her new bestfriend.

I just don't like it when people tell me that I'm special but doesn't show it.

Then I have this other bestfriend,(5 years too,she have this rivalry with the bestfriend I lost)we became stronger and I just feel special with her y'know?Like she makes me feel that I AM her bestfriend by showing it and not just telling me like a meaningless word,so I love her for that and I hope this upcoming year will be the start of our best years.

I know myself more in a kind of way?—Like I know myself a little bit more,but not enough to feel great about it,but I'm starting somewhere—I hope.

I dunno,that's all.HAPPY NEW YEARS AND I LOVE YOU ALL🙌🏻❤️