Finn-Promise Ring

Y/n's P.O.V.:

"Y/n?"Finn called out wrapping his arms around me as we lay on my bean bag.

"Yes?,"I asked

"When are we going to tell the others?,"he asked

I pulled back from the hug looking at him,"I thought we're waiting for them to figure it out?,do you wanna tell them?,if so—"

I didn't get to finish what I was saying when he cut me off by hugging me.

"No!,I really want them to figure it out by themselves,"

"Are you sure?,"I asked for assurance worried that he's just saying this to stop the conversation

"Yeah!,and I actually want to give you this,"he announced pulling out a small black box from his pocket.

He opened it and inside are two silver rings with small patterns on the edges.

"A promise ring?,"I asked in shock

"Yeah,because I can't marry you yet,since we're both just 16"he stated taking the rings out of their box and sliding one on my ring finger.

Before he could put the other one on himself,I took it from him and put the ring on his ring finger.

Smiling at him I kissed his cheeks,"thank you (n/n),"he smiled at the nickname

"My name is actually carved on your ring,while your name is carved on mine,"he said observing the ring on my finger.

"Oh really?,that's so nice Richie,"I teased since my character in 'IT 2017' is Richie's love interest,Finn playfully glared at me.

"Sorry!,I mean Mike!"I laughed

I was also the love interest of Mike since the writers want to pair Eleven with Will.

We're actually together in every work we've done.

One of the reasons everyone thought we're just friends and keep it professional,unbeknowst to them,Finn and I liked eachother for a long time and we're been together for 7 months now without anyone except the two of us knowing about our relationship.Wait,our family knows,but our friends don't.

"I hate you,"he groaned laying down on the couch

"No you don't,you loveeee me!"

~~~

Third Person's P.O.V:

Y/n hummed to her favorite song while waiting for Iris,her and the younger cats's make up artist,finish her fake bleeding wounds for the scene they're about to shoot.

Y/n drummed her hands on the table infront of her as Iris sway with the song while adding a few 'gashes' on her arm.

"I like your ring y/n/n,"Iris mentioned when she noticed her silver ring that stands out because of it beautiful pattern on the side.

"But it looks familiar,"Iris added

"Thanks Iris,"Y/n said avoiding her other comment about it being familiar

"There you go,all done m'lady"

Y/n thanks Iris again before walkingbout to the set where the others are waiting.

"Okay,you're all set up!"the director smiled before explaining something to the camera man.

"Y/n!,you ready?,"Millie asked hugging her

"Yeah,just nervous as always,"y/n chuckled

"You'll do fine,as always,"Millie wink

"Hi y/n!,"Noah greeted walking up to them