Finn-Lovers>Haters>Lovers?

Third Person's P.O.V.:

***FLASHBACK***

"Smile at the camera Finnie!,"Y/n shouted and Finn complied by placing his head on her shoulders while smiling and waving at the camera she's holding.

"C'mon stop filming us and eat!,"he offered her (f/f) and she immediately put down the camera beside her,still filming,while she ate the food smiling at Finn.

Suddenly,Finn stands up offering y/n his hand.

They then ran around the field with Finn chasing her.

***End of Flashback***

That's 5 months ago,because 4 and 3/4 months later that scene,Finn and y/n broke up.

The issue?,they don't even know.

They just broke up.

And it broke the fans.

They've been together since the start of season 2 so it broke everyone to know they broke up without any reason.

Its been a week and everytime Finn and y/n pass eachother they just roll their eyes.

Today is just another taping day for Stranger Things season 4,of course the two kept it professional on set but off set?,that's another topic.

Finn rolled his eyes passing y/n who didn't even acknowledge his existence.

It breaks y/n's heart that after years this is where they ended up.

Passing eachother like some strangers and talking with different characters on set.

She doesn't even know what happened!,Finn just stopped talking to her without any particular reason.

She did what she does every single day on set.

Sit on a chair waiting for her make up to be done,do her scenes,etc.

But today before their scene the directors reminded her of Mike and her character (c/n)'s kissing scene.

Y/n groaned,she completely forgot about that.

Finn and y/n agreed on that scene a month ago when they're still okay and together.

Yeah there's no official 'I'm breaking up with you' but that's how it feels with all of the roll eyes and no talking from Finn.

Y/n wanted to do the take and be professional about it so she still agreed to do it.

Y/n lay on the hospital bed she was supposed to just lay down and wake up later.

Finn sat beside y/n's hospital bed as the cameras started rolling.

Y/n's character's been in a coma for three months since the battle at starcourt mall and Mike/Finn never loses hope that she will wake anytime soon.

"I'm sorry I've been mean to you,I'm so sorry,please wake up..."he cried

"Please come back,"he added

Y/n have to stop herself from furrowing her eyebrows when she heard his last sentence since she can't remember it om the script.

It felt like its for her.

But she doesn't want to assume anything.

Y/n opened her eyes slowly,looking around her eyes landed on Finn.

"Mike?,"she asked in character

Finn/Mike's eyes widened looking at her.

"I'll call the doctors c/n,"he stand up and was but y/n-c/n stopped him by grabbing his hand.