Finn-Kiss your bestfriend in front of your girlfriend

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Requested<3

Hanging out with the it cast a.k.a the losers at somebody's house,that's what y/n usually do every weekend when the losers were free,sometimes the stranger things cast even join them.

Today she's with the it cast and st cast her boyfriend,Finn,starring in both makes the cast a little bit more closer.

The it cast sat on the L-shaped sofa at y/n's living room while the st cast sat on the air matress on the floor.

They were supposed to watch horror movies,but Gaten ended up convincing them to watch High School Musical instead.

Noah scrolls on tiktok watching relationship challenges when he pass one tiktok that gave him a brilliant idea,to prank y/n.

He showed it to Finn and Jack,both boys agreed about the prank and made a plan whispering to eachother while the others are still watching the movie,Sadie,Millie, Sophia and y/n singing and dancing along the movie not noticing the three boy's secret meeting.

After they finished planning,like on cue the movie comes to an end.

Making them frown,then picking another movie.

"Lets watch this—"but Jaeden was cut off by Finn yelling,"LOOK AT THAT JACK!,no more popcorn!,lets get some more popcorn!"

Jack agreed and y/n stands up on her feet,"I'll come with you guys,"

Silently whispering "Yes!" at eachother.Jack and Finn followed y/n to the kitchen.

The three stood in the kitchen waiting for the popcorn to be cooked.Finn and Jack nodded at eachother as a sign that their 'mission' just started.

The oven dings,signifying that the popcorn is cooked,y/n turns and take it out,her back facing them.

Finn's hand cupped around Jack's face,he kissed him in the cheek,but from y/n's perspective it would look like he's kissing Jack's lips.

Y/n turned around and her jaw dropped at the sight,she dropped the popcorn on the ground,but her shock turned to an awe and she started squeling jumping up an down,popcorn surrounded her feet.

(A/N:Can Raquel pick those popcorn's up?)

Confused,Finn pulled away and he glanced at Jack asking him what's happening and Jack just shrugged at him.

Thinking he's the one being prank he kept silent.

Suddenly the it cast and whole st cast came running into the kitchen worried.

"What happened?,"Millie asked

Noah looked at Finn and Jack,his eyebrows raised and the two just shrugged at him.

"Finn kissed Jack!"y/n exclaimed calming down,but smiling ear to ear

"Wait—let me clear this,Finn kissed Jack"Sophia started,so confused

"And your fine with it?"Sadie finished the other red head's sentence

Y/n's eyebrows furrowed,"Uh yeah?,I ship those two before I even got Finn!"she squels

But suddenly she stopped facing Jack,"can we share tho?,"she asked

And lets just say that Finn,Jack and Noah didn't get the reaction they wanted and the whole it and st cast was left in confusion.

~~~

Everybody fell asleep on the couch watching movies late at night,y/n's trying to stop herself from falling asleep,but her eyelids became heavier every second.

"You know Finnie?,"she asked and Finn hummed in response wrapping his arms around her.

"Would you leave me for Jack?,"

Finn taken back by the question just hugged her tighter and whispered "No,why?"

Y/n,already fallen half asleep whispered before falling into deep sleep,"I wouldn't really mind if you do."

Finn just chuckled smiling down at her sleeping state and fell asleep too,her in his arms and their friends surrounding them,all asleep.

Except Noah who's watching tiktoks.

(A/N:Kinda short,but yeah.Kust message me for requests)