Mike/Richie-Colliding with Fate(3)

Third Person's P.O.V:

"Jump Y/n!,or I'll slash their throats open!"

Dustin and Mike yelled for her to stop and don't jump,thrashing around trying to get off of Troy's arms but they failed.

"Jump now Y/n!"Troy yelled pushing the knife on Mike's neck

Y/n's breathed shakily as she comes near the edge of the quarry cliff.

"Y/n no!"

"I swear Y/n I don't need my teeth!"

Y/n turned back from the cliff and faced them,"When you find Will,can you tell him that I miss him sooo much?"

"Y/n no I love you please!"Mike screams but Y/n just smiled and shook her head

"In 3 seconds Y/n!"Troy glared at her

"3..."

"2..."

"You loved me,but now you love El"Y/n smiled at Mike before closing her eyes letting herself fall backwards on the quarry

Troy and his goons let go of Mike and Dustin before running away.

Mike and Dustin ran towards the cliff and all they saw are the ripples of the water,but no Y/n.

~~~

It felt like time slows down as she falls on the water of the quarry and it engulfs her.

Y/n was pretty sure she would die now,waiting for the sharp rocks to stab her.

But after a few minutes she felt nothing.

She opened her eyes under the water and saw rays of light?,her eyebrows furrowed because she swear before she fell the clouds are dark and its about to rain.

She swam up to the surface and when she reach it the sun was up again like its noon.

She looked up the cliff,but she can't see if Mike and Dustin is there.

So she walks out of the water before drying herself.

After she dries herself she found her way to town and she started to walk around when she heard people talking near a street.

She peak in the corner and saw 6 boys and a red headed girl.

She observed them until she saw Mike?,with glasses.

She didn't hesitate to run to him and wrap her arms around Richie's shoulders.

She pulls back holding Richie's face,"Mike!I'm so glad you're alright!,where's Dustin?"she asked

The others looked at her in confusion,and Richie just stared at him.

"Woah sweetcheeks,I know I'm attractive,but calm down and the name's Richie not Mike."

"What?,"Y/n asked as she looks back at Richie

Y/n frowned.

'Not again...What world have I travelled now?'she thought

"Uhhh,who are you?,"Eddie asked

"Hi,ummm I'm Y/n"composing herself

"So why did you hug Richie?,is he your boyfriend?,"Stanley asked looking between Y/n and Richie

"No-uhh.I've mistaken him for a friend,they look really alike"Y/n then started to think why did she travel to another universe.

"Then he must be a really handsome boy for you to mistaken me as him,"Richie smirked