Mike-The Less I Know The Better

Mike-The less I know the better

The party thinks Mike is cheating on Y/n with El.

Dustin never went to science camp.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

The party—minus Y/n,is at Mike's.

They're planning a surprise since she's coming back from her 2 months (any camp you want) camp tomorrow.

Which is such a surprise that Hopper let her—in his defence,its more like Joyce convinced him.

They're about to leave when Mike called for El.

"Hey El?,"Mike called

The party stopped to wait for her.

"You guys go first,I just need to talk to her."Mike explained

The party glanced between eachother before reluctantly nodding and continued to walk upstairs.

"So is this okay?,"Mike opened a box with random things

"You forgot her eggos Mike,and where's the matching bracelet you said?,"Eleven asked

Mike scratched the back of his neck,"Well I don't know what to choose so can you help me tomorrow?,"

Eleven rolled her eyes,but nodded.

Its been a week since Mike asked El to help her complete his explosion box—which is his gift for Y/n for their upcoming anniversary next week.

And Mike wanted everything to be perfect.

Mike thanked El then he hid the box again.

Meanwhile...back to the rest of the party:

"They've been like this whole week,"Lucas said

"What are you implying?,"Will asked as he climbs on his bike waiting for El.

"You know,I've had this suspicion that Mike is—uh..."Lucas hesistated

"That Mike is cheating on Y/n?,"Dustin asked and the reaction in Lucas's face is the confirmation that what he said is right.

Max shook her head,"No way—,Mike yeah sure,but El?,she won't do that to her SISTER,"

"Mike won't do that too,"Will chimed

"I won't do what?,"Mike suddenly appeared

El then climbed behind Will's bike wrapping her arms on his torso

"Ch—"Will started but Lucas cut him off

"Nothing!"

Mike nodded suspiciously before waving goodbye at them.

"So what did he tell you El?,"Will asked while the bike beside the party

"Mike said its a secret,"El answered

(A/N:Too innocent for the world,my bb El)

The party glanced at eachother their suspicion getting higher.

~~~

"Mikey!"Y/n jump off the car running to Mike wrapping her arms around him.

"I missed you,"Mike muttered under his breath.

"I miss you too,"Y/n smiled hugging him tighter.

"Uhhh,you have friends Y/n"Max pulls Y/n out of Mike's grasp before hugging her.

They took their turns on hugging Y/n before they hopped on their bikes to go at the mall.

"So...what happened when I'm gone?,"Y/n asked biking around her friends.