Finn-Disrespectful

Dedicated to all of my chubby loves<3

Y'all beautiful no matter what your size is.

~~~

Y/n L/n one of the most recent introduced character in stranger things season four as Mike's new love interest.

(I'mma make a imagine about this^^^)

The fans were chaotic when they found out that she's being casted since 7 months prior,Finn and Y/n announced their relationship to the public.

The fans absolutely adored her,they call her chubs or cuddly.

***FLASHBACK***

"Okay guys,so this is my girlfriend Y/n/n"Finn introduced the girl beside him

Y/n waved shyly at the camera.

Finn.Wulfhard
She's so cute OMG I can't

Losers.Lovers
I'm currently questioning my sexuality right now

Richie.Wheeler
She's so chubby<3

Mike.Tozier
The cheeks!,I want to pinch her cheeks!

Y/n.L/n.Lover
Y/s/n is my new ship<3

MillieBobbyBrown
I'm sorry Finn,but I think I'm going to steal Y/n from you

Finn wraps his arms around Y/n and kissed Y/n's cheek.

"Sorry but she loves me too much to leave me for you,"

Y/n laughs then look at him,"I'm sorry Finn,but I love Millie more,"

Y/n.L/n.Lover
Okay I change my mind,my new ship is (Your/Shipname/With/Millie)

"Hey no!"

***END OF FLASHBACK***

Today is the premiere night of stranger things and the cast will be interviewed in the red carpet.

Y/n and Finn smiled and waved at the photographers and fans.

Y/n even blew a kiss to a little boy waving at her.

They're separated when an interviewer called for Finn and another for Y/n.

Y/n smiled walking up to the woman which greeted her with a warm smile.

"Guys we have Y/n L/n here!"

"Hi!,"Y/n waved at everybody as they cheered her name

"So how are you?,"

"I'm nervous,but its fine"

"Why?,"the woman asked

"First of all,I thought the fans are gonna hate me for stealing Mike from El,but no.I love you guys!"

The fans cheered for her,"We love you chubs!"

She was asked a few more questions when a rude paparazzi walked up to her,he was still behind the barricade for the interviewers so the staff's can't push hum away.

"Y/n L/n I have a few questions!,"

"Oh hi!,"Y/n greeted

"Don't you think C/n should be skinny to make her more believable and pretty?,"the man asked

Y/n's taken back by the question,but she answered it the best way she can,

"I don't know sir,I think women are pretty amd beautiful no matter what their body size is,"Y/n answered respectfully

Finn noticed what's happening,but doesn't want to look rude so he excused himself from his interview.

"How about you?,don't you think you need to lose weight?,"the man asked

The fans 'boo' at him,but he just rolls his eyes.

"What?,"Y/n laughed lightly in confusion,thinking that the man is kidding with her,but the seriousness in his face tells otherwise.

"Come on,Finn is a very skinny handsome boy,don't you think you need to lose weight?,aren't you scared he'll find someone more skinnier than you?,"the man asked for the second time

Y/n's eyes watered,but she refused to let the tears fall,she was about to answer when Finn  finallt reached Y/n and he wraps his arm around her shoulders,smiling at her.

His smile made Y/n feel safe so she smiled back.

"I don't know man,do you need to see a doctor?,cause she seems perfect to me with her flaws man.For me her flaws is what makes her beautiful"Finn explained as Y/n's heart melted

The fans cheered at them chanting their ship name as the cast clapped and joined in.

"And she's really good at cuddles,hell I'm scared one of the fans would steal her from me."

Millie,pissed of by the interviewer,walks up to them and took Y/n away from Finn.

"Yeah,I'm officially stealing Y/n now,"Y/n laughs wrapping her arms around Millie making Finn pout and defeated.

The fans started chanting Y/n and Millie's ship name.Everyone completely forgot about the man.

Well,except Y/n's because what the man said still lingers in the back if her head.

"Wow,now they totally forgot about y/s/n,"a woman commented

"Yeah,thanks guys I just lost my girlfriend to Millie!"Finn said to the fans through the mic

When the fans calmed down,the cast entered the theathre and watched the first of season 4.

Finn grabbed Y/n's hand feeling that what happened earlier bothers her.

"Hey,don't worry about it.I love you for who you are,"

Y/n smiled kissing his cheek.

"I love you too,"

(A/N:VOTE AND COMMENT!,MESSAGE ME FOR REQUEST!)

Guys,I really want to reach 700 followers,so can you please click my profile and folliw me?,thank you!