Mike-Y/n.Your (Not) Boyfriend Stealer

Mike-Y/n your not boyfriend stealer

(Season 3)-this are scenes I just made up.

Btw I dunno,but I wrote this while listening to Wap for vibes.

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Not many people knew this,but Joyce have three kids.

Jonathan,Will and Y/n.

Their father took Y/n when he and Joyce got divorced.Joyce tried to take custody for Y/n,but failed.

Lets just say that Y/n isn't very fond of her brothers and Mother.

To say the least,she felt abandoned by them.

So she cringe when she walk around Joyce's house looking around as she aaw their pictures looking so happy.

This made her blood boil because while she's suffering on her father and his girlfriend's hands,they were here being a family.

Oh she despised Will the most,she think that its unfair that her twin brother grew up in a happy surrounding while she suffered all this years.

But she's still happy that she got out of her father's house and was transfered here at Joyce's when she got the custody.

And Y/n brought trouble with her.

Joyce planned that Y/n will go to Hawkins Middle School with Will—obviously.

She's also trying to bring Y/n closer to them.

Joyce always encourage her to come with Will and his friends everytime they go out and boy did Y/n enjoy that.

Lets just say she started liking a boy named Michael Wheeler.

~~~

"Looking ugly asf on that dress Greta,"Y/n commented when she bumped in to Greta as the party is walking around the school.

Y/n gained popularity and love,but she also gained her enemys.

"But I just copied your style,"Greta said smirking at her

"I said you're ugly,not the dress,and it looks better on me if I ever wear a trash like that!"Y/n talks back before Greta stomped away like a kid.

"You should try being nice sometime,"Will said

"I am nice!"Y/n reasoned

"Yeah,and Greta's a bully.Let Y/n be,"Max added linking her left arm with Y/n's right.

"Atleast Y/n has a reason not to be nice,"Mike reasoned making Y/n smirk

"And that is?,"Will asked

"They're being a douchebag to her?,"Mike answered in a 'duh' tone.

"See?,Mikey understands"Y/n smiled sweetly at Mike

"Guys,stop,lets just go home."Dustin chimed

"Yeah,I'm tired"Lucas added

~~~

Greta bumped into Y/n as she's walking out the school towards Jonathan's car making her drop her books so she kneel picking them up with the help of Mike and Will.

"You're such a fucking slut Y/n,"Greta sneered as Y/n stands up straight

"Yeah that's what your boyfriend said last night,"Y/n said with no interest on her voice as she bump her shoulder on Greta's.

"And he said I'm so good too!"Y/n added as Greta just glared on the back of her head

"You should just ignore her,"Mike suggested