Finn-Skater Boy

Requested<3

Added some thing's.

~~~

Third Person's P.O.V:

Finn's phone scroll's on his phone waiting for Jaeden to go with him at the skate park when he caught a picture.

(R/g/n)

***flashback***

A 12 years old Finn skates around his neighborhood when (random/girl's/name)(r/g/n),a popular ballerina from his school came walking his way along with her friends.

When he saw her he suddenly gets a urge to walk up to her and talk.

"H-hi (r/g/n),"he cringed when his voice cracked

The girls looked at his baggy clothes up and down and glanced back at eachother before snickering.

"Hi Finn,"(r/g/n) sheepishly smiled at him

"Do you wanna go out with me sometimes?,get some ice cream?"

(R/g/n) was about to answer but her friends cut her off,

"No,she can't eat sweets.We have a performance this saturday,"one or her goons said

(R/g/n)'s sweet face took turn into a confident bitchy one,looking at Finn she smiled.

"Yeah,we're actually on our way to our practice Finn,"she said

"And what gave you the idea that she would go out with you?"the other friend says while the other snickers.

Finn felt tears brimmed his eyes,he felt so humilated by the girl he likes and her friends.

(R/g/n) patted Finn's shoulder.

"See you later skater boy,"she snickered before walking away.

***end of flashback***

His flashback is cut off by a knock on the door.

He shook his head before standing up to see who is it.Suprisingly its Jack.

"Hey!,Jaeden's going to be late,he said he'll meet us there"he explained and Finn just nodded picking up his skateboard.

~~~

Jaeden,Jack and Finn just skate around the skate park.(Duhhh?)

When they decided to sit down for rest while having a drink.

A (h/c) haired girl caught Finn's eyes with her cool tricks and bright smile.

"Stop staring dude,you look like a creepy dude"Jack snickered

"Yeah,talk to her."Jaeden encouraged him

Finn almost took the advice,but he suddenly remembered what happened 3 years ago.

Of course he's not that 'loser' anymore,but he thinks she's out of his league.

"No dude,she's out of my league"Finn shook his head re-tying his shoelace

"Dude its been a year since that you know,reject thing happened!"he screamed and Finn just punched him on the arm.

Jack hissed rubbing his arm to soothe it.

Finn's eyebrows furrowed,for a moment he got a surged of confidence.

He stands up and smiled proudly at himself,"I'm going to talk to her"

Jaeden and Jack cheered for him.

Finn started walking towards the girl,but stopped midway.

He scowled and walked back to his friends.