Finn-Full of cash,empty hearts(Part 2)

Song suggestion:

Falling and Her by Chase Atlantics

Third Person's P.O.V.:

Its been months and Finn kinda court Y/n,it wasn't official but he always check on her and visit her when her mom isn't in the city,which is becoming more often than before.

Finn sighs as he fans himself from the heat,its lunch and they're about to start filming a scene for Stranger Things Season 4 again in 15 minutes so the cast are trying to enjoy the rest.

"Hey you guys ready for the next scene in 15?"the duffer brothers asked the cast and they all nodded obviously exhausted,all Finn want to do is lay on his bed talking to Y/n on the phone or go to Y/n's house and talk to her in person.

Suddenly the sound of a sport car was heard and they see it turn around the corner towards the set and stopped infront.

Everybody looked at eachother confused,but their face comes to realization when the roof opens revealing Y/n L/n herself.

She places her sunglasses on top of her head and waves at everyone.

One of the producer's eyes widened and walks towards her,Y/n recognized the man on her late 30's as Charles Mayers,one of her mother's friend,so she smiles at him and he felt excited that Y/n L/n is right in front of him.

"Ms.Y/n!,did Ms.M/n sent you here?.Is there a problem?"the man talks to her and the crew continues to work around the set while watching the two talk.

"No,I actually went here by myself.I was thinking if you could pull out Finn off the set?We have some business to do"Y/n smiles and Charles was a bit hesistant but Y/n's next words made him nod his head excitedly.

"I can talk to my mom about the business offer you sent her last week?"

Charles then walks off Y/n's car and walks towards the directors who nodded,after that he walks towards the cast where Finn is.

He whispered something to Finn and his eyes widened as he smile excitedly.

"Bye guys!,I need to go now!"Finn waves goodbye as everyone looks at him confuse,but he already run away before they could ask questions.

Finn runs towards Y/n's car and hops in.

"Is it really okay?"Y/n asks and they all nodded

"He doesn't have much scene anyway!"Charles smiles happily and Y/n nods before wearing her sunglasses again and giving Finn his.

Y/n waves at the cast and they all smile at her waving back before she faces forward as the roof of the car closes and it droves off.

"So why'd you pick me up?"Finn asked excitedly

"Nothing,I just wanna have fun"

~~~

Y/n parks the car infront of the mall and Finn looks at her worried,"won't we bombarded by people?"he asks but Y/n shook her head smiling before hopping of the car.

She walks towards the bumpers of the car as Finn follows her,she then opens it where a bag is inside.

"Just trust me Finnlard"she said as she made Finn wear the sunglasses she brought and places a cap on his head.

"There you go,lets go?"Y/n asks as she took Finn's hand on her own before running towards the mall.

They first went to christian dior messing around with the staff before they ran away to chanel.