Betting man

"You will marry, You are my daughter a Lannister!" I repeat to my brother the letter I received mocking my father. I pour myself some wine tossing my sand colored hair over my shoulder my hair was longer then my sisters and I very rarely did anything with it it naturally fell with a wave even without the hand maids wrapping it in scraps of cloth. My deep cut in my dress falling almost to my belly button laced toether tightly enough so nothing peaked out even if my skin showed under the lacing.  Long slits went up my legs stoppping just below my hips. I dressed as my father would put it like a harlet. I liked the attention it got me I'm not going to lie. The youngest female Lannister barely covered by clothes. Men would stare even some women did. I loved to dress freely, but also I loved how much father hated it. I sat at the table facing my brother and his new friend. My eyes lingered on the man behind my brother longer then they should have. 

"Father, will bother you until you marry. Reila, why should I talk if you don't listen." Tyrion asks as he sits at the table. Looking over to my brother. "Bronn, this my sister Reila. Relia this is Bronn," he motions to Bronn to sit. I smirk sipping my wine. 

"Nice to meet you Bronn, I heard you saved my brother." I cross my legs leaning back resting my arms on my arm rests.

"He says your father pays well." Bronn eyes roam over my now exposed front. As I pull my hair to the left side of my neck. 

"You know what they say about a Lannister." I raise my cup downing it. I lean forward pooring another cup of wine.

I was sat with my brother Tyrion and Bronn drinking having a good time.
"Excuse me," Tyrion says when Shay knocks. "I will not be back."
I laugh and look to Bronn. "Are you a betting man?"
"Depends on the bet?" Bronn leans back propping his feet up.
"I know you like to visit the brothels. What once a day almost?" I ask leaning forward my arms onto the table. "Well, I have quiet a few inside people who work in the brothels. I know who comes and goes. Even more so if I ask them to watch. If you can go a week without having any sex. I'll make sure you get the best pussy out there at the end of it. If not you owe me a undisclosed favor. I can ask for anytime of day."
"I wouldn't mind owing you a favor." He raises his eyebrows at me finishing his cup. "But I'll still win." He smirks before leaving my room.
A week went by I was sat on the balcony of Bronn's room. Bronn won the bet. I expected him to and I wanted him to.
"So, where is she?" Bronn walks in shutting the door behind him." I am ready for the best pussy ever."
"Oh, get comfortable," I laugh walking to the door shutting it. I turn back to Bronn. His eyebrow raise as he had sat on the bed. I turn untying the small string around my neck that held my dress up. 
"So, you're my prize."He stands I give him a soft shove back onto the bed. Straddling him I lean down. He squeezes my ass his tone almost growling, "Awful bold to say you got the best."
"You have no ideal," I nibble on his ear undoing his tunic with ease. I push it out of the way, before starting on his pants my lips leaving a trail of kisses every once in a while grazing my teeth over his neck and chest. I make quick work of his pants. I look up at him his hands exploring every inch of my body. I feel him flip me over. His lips finding my neck, as he pressed pushing inside of me. I moan pushing back into him as he pulled away.
"You're the most beautiful woman in the world." His voice was in my ear.
"Do you think that all the time or just when you are balls deep inside of me?" I tease. As he kissed my neck going down to my breasts.
"Both," he bites my nipple causing me to yelp.
He laid next to me exhausted, I laid next to him almost as tired.
"Out of curosity what was the favor?" Bronn asked.
"To fuck me," I chuckle rolling on top of him straddling him.
"You could of just asked, I'd fuck you everyday if you would let me." Bronn hands run up my sides.
"I wanted to see if you could do it," I walk my fingers up his chest." It is your favorite place. Didn't think you'd have the will power." I lean down my hair falling around us as I press my lips to his grinding my hips into him.
"You keep that up we will be talking about the first thing that pops up." Bronn slaps my ass.
"Maybe that's what I want to talk about," I kiss his neck before biting and sucking leaving a mark. I smirk at him sitting up pushing my hair out of my face. I roll off him going to get up he grabs me.
"You aren't going anywhere." He holds me into him.
"You want me to sleep here?" I raise a eyebrow. "You better be ready for round two in the morning." I say relaxing into his embrace before going to sleep.
I woke it was late in the day. Bronn was still asleep. I climb on top of him pressing my lips to his. He wakes softly kissing me back. I could feel him beneath me. "Glad to see you came prepared," I slid my hand down in between us playing with him. Peppering kisses down his chest taking small bites here and there until I got to his cock. Placing it in my mouth he groaned. Playing with and teasing him until I heard someone knock.
"Bronn, you're late! What are you doing?" Tyrion yells through the door.
I lift my head up looking at Bronn swirling my tongue around the tip.
"Hold on!" Bronn yells. I crawl up to him.
"He can wait," I whispered. Bronn flipped me over.
"He sure as hell can," Bronn bits my lip before slamming into me. Fucking me with urgency. Finishing he got up dressing slipping out the door.
"So, what where you doing?" Tyrion asked again.
"Fucking your sister." Bronn spoke I could practically see the smart ass smirk on his face. As I dressed on the other side of the closed door.
"I don't appreciate jokes like that," Tyrion grumbles I hear them walking away. I head to my room letting servants know to prepare a bath for me. The hot water felt so nice on my skin. Getting out, I head out for the day after getting dressed. I sat in the garden when Bronn and Tyrion came sitting next to me to enjoy some food. Bronn sat closer to me then he normally would. I ran my leg on his teasing him. Bitting my lip before sipping my wine while Tyrion rambles on about some nonsense. Bronn looks at me raising a eyebrow my foot travels father up his lap stopping and winking before I get to far up his leg. I smirk getting up,"well boys I am going to get in out of this heat," running my finger on Bronn's back nonchalantly walking behind him. "But before I go," I lean over the table plucking a cake off the tray. Leaning in a way that Bronn could see down my dress. Later I sat in my room waiting for Bronn. I made sure every time I've seen him to tease him slightly. Just like I thought my door opened and shut just as fast as it opened behind Bronn. I stand he grabs my face in both of his hands kissing me roughly. He's already fumbling with my dress.

"The hell do you think you are doing all day." He growls nto my ear.

"Making sure I get a good fuck." I bite his lip pulling back. He spins me around pushing me over the table.  He grabs my hair as he slids into me from behind. 

We conutine this fucking about everyday at least once a day. Today was no different Bronn was standing on the side of his bed as I was on my knees. Sliding my head up and down his cock sucking and running my tonuge over him following my head with my hand. The sounds he made drove me to go harder and faster. His hand grab a handfull of hair pushing me farther down and letting me go conutining this I could taste the precum as he got closer to climaxing. Feeling the warmth spill into my mouth. I swallow standing as I wipe my mouth licking my hand off. 

"Fuck," Bronn sighs as he pulls his pants up.  Stepping closer I run my hands over his chest. Pressing my lips to his.

"I am ready whenever you are. You know where to find me," I whisper as I walk away adjusting myself I fix myself as I open the door. To see Tyrion walking towards the door.

"Reila, what are you doing?" Tyrion raises a eyebrow.

"Having a little fun. Bronn told you before." I smirk as Tyrion stares at me. "Don't look at me like that. You have no right, " I chuckle and walk away. Hearing Tyrion go into the room behind me.