Arrangements

"I heard a little rumor," I hear Bronn's voice. "You're to be wed to the flower knight. Didn't see you as a pretty boy type of lady."

"Ha," I chuckled.  Walking towards Bronn "Your more his type than me. I am lacking this," Placing my hand on his dick. Squeezing it softly," What happens behind closed doors in his room is none of business. As long as he gives me the same option." Whispering into his ear giving a little nip. Winking I walk away, "I am supposed to meet my Fiance." 

"Tease!" He yells after me. I turn stinking my tongue out making sure to add an extra sway to my hips as I make my way down the hall.

Loras and I walked the gardens as he told me about Highgarden. When we got to a secluded spot I stopped looking over the water.

"Loras," I look at him." I have lots of friends you know. That whisper little things to me." I lean whispering to him.

"Oh, what are you implying." He asked uncomfortably standing next to me.

"That I know I do not have the proper equipment for your particular taste," I smirk at him he looks at me astonished.

"I have no idea what you mean," He acts confused.

"Don't play coy with me," Snapping slightly at him. "I have a proposal for you. I don't really care if you're fucking every man in that brothel or the army."

"What do you want?" His acting stopped as he looked on at me almost angry.

"I want us both to be free from our families. We marry and you can continue your escapades and I'll continue mine. You can claim my bastards as your own the Tyrell name lives on." I state," We just have to make it through the bedding ceremony. If you can somehow manage to deal with a woman for a night. I don't see why what we keep private and behind closed doors is anyone else's business. So?"

"You would do that why?" He asked shock on his face.

"Because I don't really want a lord who can barely get it in, before collapsing and falling next to me. The only men that fuck good and hard that I know about my father would never let me marry them. Not to mention I rather just stay free and open." Loras laughs as I speak.

"Isn't that the truth it's hard to find a man with a little finesse." Loras takes my arm and we continued our walk.

"I think we will be good friends," I squeeze his arm slightly. 

This all sounded well and good until the next day my father informed me that once I married Loras I'd be moving to Highgarden.

Later that day I walk to Bronn's room knocking slightly as the door opened I slid in before it's opened all the way. 

"What do I owe the pleasure?" He smirks.

"Oh, you know," Grabbing his tunic backing him up into a wall pressing my lips to his. "You're the hero of the city. I don't believe you been rewarded properly." My hand goes to his waist.

"You might want to wait on that," I hear Tyrion stopping I look at my brother who had just walked in." Or maybe you should have locked the door."

"What is it?" Bronn asked annoyed.

"Hurry it up brother because I am getting to this," I motion to Bronn's lower half. " whether you are here or not. "

"You heard your sister what do you want unless you want a show we're not shy."  Bronn chuckles at me.

"I actually need you to come with me Bronn. It's important I sent Podrick but you chased him off." Tyrion motions for him to follow.

"Fuck me," I growl. Grabbing Bronn as he goes to follow Tyrion. "Unless you have some urgent matter to attend to I am keeping him. You can have him when I am done. " I shove Tyrion out of the room." I damn well know you just want a drinking buddy anyway. So, fuck off."

"Damn you're moody today," Bronn smirks. I lock the door turning to him. 

"You are going to fuck me right here right now," I grab his tunic slamming my lips into his. "I want you to fuck me as if your life depends on it." I groan biting his lip as his hand grabbed my ass.

"Keep going," He says smirking as his lips go to my neck. "tell me more about what you want me to do."

"I want you to ravage me show me why I let you... "A groan escapes my lips, " a sellsword fuck me a Lannister over and over again. Remind me who has the best dick and why this is your pussy." I growl as his lips bite and lick their way down pushing the loose fabric of my dress off. He does just as I ask spinning me around pressing me against the wall pulling my hips to his feeling the fabric touch my area roughly I groan. "Bronn," I whine pushing back onto him. He pushes his pants down slightly brushing his member against me causing me to push back on him farther. 

"You really do want me don't you," I could hear his smirk in his tone,  oh was he a annoying ass sometimes. He pushes into me. Fucking me hard and good right there. His hand grabs my hair pulling my head back his lips hit my shoulder.