Highgarden

We have been traveling for days. Stopping at inns on the way.
"We could just build a fire." Bronn states untying the horse from a post. The inn we were at had no openings.
"Bronn, you know I'm not made for the outdoors. How far is the next inn?" I sigh.
"A half day ride," he states. I looked up at the sky as it grew dark.
"Outside it is then." I groan in dismay. He chuckles  helping me on the horse as we ride off into the woods. Once he finds a spot he likes, we set up camp sitting on a log I poke at the fire with a stick.  Bronn had gone to find us dinner. It was getting cold at night. This fire had to stay lite if we were to keep warm. Hearing rustling, I turn  looking off into the distance it had grown too dark to see much farther than the fire. I began to worry as the noise grew closer only to see Bronn step out into the light, holding a dead rabbit.
"I got dinner," he held his prize up. I could see he had cleaned it in the woods. I watched him set it up on the fire. I made a face as he set up a spot for us to sleep on the ground." Don't make that face. You can't  stay up all night." He raises his eyebrows at me. "Just cause you were born in a castle doesn't mean you can avoid sleeping on the ground."
"I hate that you're right. I do prefer the nicer things in life." I smirk as I settle next to him,"yet here I am, lying next to a cut throat. In the dirt..."
"Scarfices you make for me," he teases. "You have bad taste in men. "
"Yeah,  then worst." I tease back.
When we finally arrived at Highgarden, it was still cold, but at least I could wear a little less furs for now. 
It was weird at first openly being able to sleep with Bronn even if we weren't married yet. I was the lady of the house, and even when the servants caught us on balconies or in the gardens, we just kept going.
"Every room of this castle I'm going to fuck you in," Bronn says pushing me forward onto a table in the dining hall. "Then when I'm done, we'll move onto the grounds."
He fucked me like animal when we in common areas like the idea of getting caught riled him up so much that he couldn't control himself.
But nothing could prepare me for my wedding night. We had our ceremony short and small. We both could have cared less about a big party, but that night, I was expecting the same as usual. This was different. His touches were soft,caring, and loving almost. I could tell he thought out every touch carefully. Leaving tingling sensations as his fingers traced every so lightly over my skin.  His lips on mine.
"Relia, I love you." He said softly. "In my own fucked up way."
"Bronn, I love you too." I responded. "It's weird. I never thought I'd love anyone."
He smirked. "Then let's get to making my heirs then."
"Our," I say before kissing him.
These moments were always private. We behave like horny teenagers around the grounds and castle, but in the bedroom, he is always soft, kind.
I didn't stop his going to brothels either. As long as he didn't bring me home any babies  or disease. But he stopped going, except on occasion we'd go together. Pick out a girl we both liked, and have a good time.
Sometimes, he just watched, but usually, he would get involved.
Even after the death of the dragon queen, we kept highgarden. My brother still was in the hand, and we were called to the Capitol. (Sorry, I totally forgot about this story. Here are the final two chapters for this story. Without my filling them out with more fluff because I just don't have drive for this story anymore. So they are short but you get her ending)