Wedding

Standing I look at myself in the mirror. My dress was long and sleek the corest pulled my body in tight pushing my breasts up they almost looked like they would spill out of the dress. See through fabric fell over my shoulders. Shimmering slightly with gold and green details parts of red shown around the dress as well. Bringing both house colors together beautifully. The handmaid finished my hair it had four large braids go back to a bun. Most still fell along my back and few pieces in my face. I hear a knock on the door turning Tyrion came in.
"You look beautiful Relia, Father sent me to check on you." I roll my eyes at that chuckling.
"He probably thinks I am going to run." I joke Tyrion steps closer to me speaking softly.
"You still could," he winks. I hear footsteps coming towards my door.
"Tyrion," Bronn called.
"Yes?" Tyrion walks out of the room the door opens I see Bronn for a moment. He stares at me for the few seconds he could. I step out of my room meeting my father.
"Relia," he escorts me to the palanquins stepping in I watched as we made our way to the Sept. My father escorts me in offering his arm when I get out of the palanquin.
"Relia," he gets my attention as I stop. I take his arm smiling knowing my arrangement with Loras. I walk through the door scanning the crowd my eyes land on Loras. I walk to him my eyes falling on Bronn momentarily my father noticed as I felt him squeeze slightly causing me to look back to Loras. Now after the ceremony we had a small feast enjoying the wine and festivals. It was time for the bedding ceremony the men picked me up and the women pushed Loras we get to his room. Tossing me on the bed the ladies have gotten Loras in the room. He climbs onto of me on the bed. We had set a mirror up on the night stand. The day before. So he could look at the men who were watching one of them was a attractive guard who he fancied. He managed to get through the bedding ceremony as the excitement left the room we were left to are own devices.
The next day I walked through the commotion as they prepared for my brothers wedding which was tomorrow and my nephews was a month away after the weddings I'd be off to Highgarden. Wearing a loose dress I walk through the halls.
"Lady Relia Tyrell," I stop looking at Bronn. It felt strange to look at him right now. Like he was just out of reach.
"Ser Bronn," I smirk at him. Looking around slightly before walking up to him.
"You were beautiful yesterday," he smirks. "I wanted to take you right then. I heard he managed to bed you."
"Yes, it was quite boring," I turn and walk next to him to a balcony that hung over the sea. He pushed the door shut so no one could see us. He move to me pressing his lips to mine. "I need you," he hikes my skirt up I turn around using the railing to brace myself and he took me roughly from behind pulling my hair. He was being rougher then usual but that was fine with me.
"Fuck," I straightened myself out. "Rougher then normal there." I place my hand on his chest.
"Had to remind you what good dick was," he buckles his pants. Before sneaking off the balcony we both go our separate ways. After Tyrions wedding we were approaching the kings Joffery sure does like to remind us that. I sat in my room hand on my stomach. I haven't bled in a few months. I was pregnant at least I thought. I have been in denial about it till this morning when I realized it's been over a month since I've bled. It had to be Bronns I stopped bleeding before the wedding. I mean it could still be wrong my cycle has skipped before. I wanted to wait just a while longer before I said anything just to make sure. Walking to the garden Loras catches my arm escorting me to his sister.
"Lady Relia, I do not get to see you very often." Margery smiled." Thank you for what you're doing for my brother."
"He told you? I guess I am not surprised he does seem very close to you." I sit across from her. "Doesn't matter as long as he allows me the same."
"So do you enjoy the company of women?" She whispered.
"No, well honestly I've never tried so it could be possible. I just enjoy freedom to do what with whom I want." I chuckle at her placing a small biscuit in my mouth.
"Well I am glad to call you sister," She smiled.
"You're just glad it's not Ceresi. You escaped a nightmare with her." I laugh," The worst part is I am her accault sister."
A few days had gone by waking up today. I got out of bed seeing the blood. I'm not pregnant why did I not feel the relief I thought. Getting dressed for my nephews wedding. I wear a gold and blue dress to match Loras. Attending the wedding was ridiculous my nephew was making a show of everything. Loras takes my arm leading me to the table. Our wonderful king begins to show boat as per usual demanding Tyrion get him a drink. When suddenly he starts coughing.
"He's choking!" Margery yells. Ceresi runs to him cradling her son. I see Sansa run off with a man. As Ceresi turns blaming Tyrion. As they arrested him everyone got up leaving.
When we get back to the castle. Bronn approaches me.
"Are you okay?" He asked.
"Yes, Tyrion didn't do it." I shake my head feeling Bronns hand on my back as I looked at the water from my window.
"Yeah, I don't think so either." He steps closer pulling me into his side. His touch was gentle not our usual dynamic. Hearing the door open breaking the moment but before I could step away from Bronn.
"Relia, are you okay?" Loras spoke. "Oh am I interrupting?" He closes the door.
"No, you're fine. Bronn was just checking on me." I place my hand on Bronn's chest. He nods at Bronn as he walks away leaving Loras and I.
Over the next few days the trial process started.
What I wasn't expecting was for Bronn to tell me he has been awarded the hand of Lady Lollys Stokeworth. When he told me I felt my heart sink slightly unsure of why.
"So, no more fun?" I pout stepping closer.
"I still want to have fun." He smirks pushing me up on the wall. His lips met mine hiking my skirt up.
"We are in the hall."I whisper. He lifts my leg pushing himself into me.
"Don't act like you don't love the ideal of being caught." His lips press against my neck. I moan slightly trying to stay quiet to not draw to much attention.