Where it began

Who would have thought I'd be back in the capital. Back in my silks and satins. Most people thought I would dress less, revealing especially since I am carrying another child. But if anything it made Mr want to wear fewer clothes. I was hot, sweaty, and miserable. Couldn't wait to have this baby. But it brought me sadness, knowing I could lose it like the last.
Soon, we were living Basically in the capital. I had a dark-haired toddler who loved his uncle Tyrion and another swollen belly.
"You know I don't know how our brother would feel knowing you named Bronn's son after him." Tyrion laughed as little Jamie played.
"He don't get much say, neither did Bronn." I tease. "But he gets to name the next one, no agruement from me." I sigh."Hopefully, he doesn't name this one something horrible." 
"Well, hopefully not. " He says watching. "I'm glad you are happy. Even if our father is rolling in his grave."
"Is he, though? I'm the lady of highgarden married to the lord of highgarden who is also master of coin. Mother of the Future Lord of highgarden who has the Lannister house name. Who's father is also a knight and war hero. And you are hand to the king. We are basically back at the beginning, except my husband now doesn't need help to produce heirs." I say nonchalantly.
"Yeah, I guess in the end, Father got what he wanted." Tyrion says.