Brother

I had returned to Highgarden with Lady Olenna the last few months have been quiet for a war. My hair had grown more now past my shoulder blades. I refused to let the handmaid trim it. I had just finished getting ready for the day when suddenly I heard commotion. I look outside and seeing my sisters army approaching. I panicked quickly as I notice how quickly our men were being slaughtered. I hid in my room hoping no one would find me I couldn't fight. When I hear boots come down the hall the door gets kicked in. I see Jamie.
"Relia?" He asks.
"Jamie please," I look at him."I'm your sister."
"I know" footsteps where coming up tye hall,"just act like your dead got it," he states emptying the vial out in a nearbywine pitcher. Before leaving I lay down following his advice.
Hearing other boots and gaurds yell that room was empty. When they come in my room. I took small shallow breaths. I was trying to not move from breathing holding my breath when hearing close foot prints. A practical pair came close.
"Relia... I didn't think Jamie would do it. It's a damn shame." Bronn's voice was above me. Hearring his Armour move as he bends down moving hair out of my face. I had to decide if I wanted him to know I was alive or not. I decide not too I wanted to but I couldn't risk it.
They leave I rise from the floor when I was sure they were gone peaking from the window. I watch them leave they weren't far when suddenly they were attacked. I sink back down as fire rained down upon them I was trying to hide from eyesight. The sounds were gruesome. Finally the round up crew finds me taking me to Daenerys as she demanded they bend the knee when they hesitate Drogon roared scaring some sense into them. Causing many to kneel.
I join her at Dragonstone. Weeks felt like months here I didn't feel welcomed at all. Soon they were headed to kings landing.
"You're coming," Daenerys speaks to me. "I want her to see you. "
"Ahh.. mind games," I chuckle. Following suit I join them on their travels wearing a black dress with red and gold trim, bell sleeves and a cinched waist. Walking with my brother at the front of the pack. When suddenly we come across Bronn.
"Welcome my lords, your friends arrived before you did. I've been sent to escort you all to the meeting." He gestures.
Tyrion speaks to Podrick.
"Relia.." Bronn's voice soft. "I thought. "
"I was dead?" I smile at him.
"I'm glad you're not," he say before Tyrion steals his attention.
Tyrion begins talking to Bronn.
"Here we are the heros of blackwater Bay, strange place for a reunion." Tyrion starts.
"Sure is my lord." Podrick states.
"I'm sure your new queen will be happy to restore yours if she ends up on the throne." Bronn adds.
"Thinking about our queen? Perhaps you've been reconsidering your allegiances. Remember my offer whatever they are paying you I'll pay double. " Tyrion speaks.
"That would be double what now exactly? " Varys asks.
"Don't you worry about me I'm doing alright. Looking after myself. " Bronn declined his offer.
"Are you helping me arrange this meeting wasn't looking after yourself was it? You are putting yourself at risk." Tyrion asks pointing out the risk Bronn took.
"I put yourself at risk, important difference. It's your head queen Cersei offered a bag of gold for not mine. Now thanks to me she's got three traitors heads coming right through the door. She can lock you all up as soon as she gets tired of the clever words that pour out their pie holes. All thanks to Ser Bronn of the fucking Blackwater." Bronn says cocky as ever.
"It's good to see you again." Tyrion says.
" Yeah you too." Bronn adds.
"I've missed you. Believe it or not." I whisper as I walk past Bronn with a flirtatious smile headed to where the seats are. I could see the smirk on his face as I walked by. I was stood near a post as Cersei came up glaring at me as she passed. Moving her look to Tyrion. The Hound approaches The Mountain talking softly as we all moved to sit down.
"Where is she? " Cersei asked.
"She'll be here soon." Tyrion states.
"Didn't travel with you? " Cersei asked.
"No," Tyrion answered.
It wasn't long before the distance screech of a dragon was heard. As the dragons came into veiw. The large black one she referred to as Drogon landed. Daenerys dismounts him. This is as close as I've been to one. They were huge and terrifying honestly. The shear amount of wind from when he took off was impressive standing as our queen comes she sits down.
"We've been here for some time." Cersei voice thick with venom.
"My apologies," Daenerys was calm.
The meeting commences I was for the most part Ingored besides the glance here or there I kept my mouth shut.
When the Hound brought the white up the stairs and out I gasped as it came running I heard the stories. But I couldn't ever even imagine that. What surprised me even more was Cersei agreeing to help. As we all separated I dipped to the side with Tyrion. He went to Jamie I went to Bronn. I walk over him we sneak off into a chamber. Out of veiw.
"Bronn," I take his hand." How is the wife?"
"I haven't married yet." He answered stepping closer.
"That is interesting." I rub my hand up.hus chest. "Can I tell you something?" I ask as his lips hit my neck.
"Hmm?" He answers with me with a groan.
"I am serious..." a moan escaped my lips.
"Relia," I hear Tyrion call softly meaning we have to go.
"Bronn, I have to go." I press my lips to his. Before sneaking out to Tyrion.