Sparrows

Sitting in the gardens I watched the people work on the docks. My hands sat on my stomach sure I was pregnant. It had been quiet since my brother and Bronn had left. Margaery had a small wedding with Tommen. She is now the queen and Ceresi was not pleased.
Moving from the garden I make my way through the castle. Boredom was a understatement. I avoided my sister as she was looking for people to be a bitch to since the wedding. Opening a door seeing two naked men Loras and Olyvar. "Shit! Sorry, Loras. " I turn closing the door didn't need to see that today. I chuckle at least someone is having fun. Moving quickly through the castle past my brother Jamie.
"Relia," he stops me.
"I'm going to receive Myrcella with Bronn." He said softly. "Did you need to tell him anything." He looks to my hand that rested on my stomach when he said Bronn.
"No," I wish I could tell him but this was the plan my bastard would be Loras's child. "Just send my regards and I hope you both have a safe journey." I continue to walk away.
"Relia," I stop looking at Jamie. He looks like he was going to say something but he stops himself walking off.
It has been a while and there has been some religious issues going on and Ceresi was encouraging this High Sparrow I just stayed away from it as best as I could. That was until I was sat watching Loras be questioned. I sat concern on my face. One Loras was my friend and even if we had just gotten married for convenience.
"You are aware of the rumors concerning you and Renly." The High Sparrow paces back and forth.
" I don't pay attention to rumors," Loras was watching him but still looking down away from The High Sparrow's face.
"It was said you were despondent when he died. Witness state that you refused to leave his bedside even as Stannis's army closed in." The High Sparrow stopped looking at Loras as he spoke Loras looked to him.
"He was my friend, he was my king." Loras responded.
"But wasn't Joffery your king? He was anointed by the seven not Renly." The High Sparrow asked as if he was confused.
"I was wrong to support Renly's claim. I know that, but I was forgiven by Joffery. I fought for him at the battle of blackwater." Loras was getting defensive in his tone.
"Wearing Renly's armor," The High Sparrow  started pacing again.
"Why does it matter what I wore?" Loras asked.
"You deny all the charges againist you?" The High Sparrow moved I front of Loras."Fornication, buggers, adultery, blasphemy?"
"Of course I deny them," Loras shook his head slightly.
"You never lay with Renly Baratheon? "The High Sparrow asked.
"Never," Loras was looking away.
"Nor any other man?" The High Sparrow asked again.
"Never," Loras looks at The High Sparrow.
"That will be all Sir Loras," The High Sparrow says Loras gets up sitting in between me and his grandmother.
"The Faith calls Lady Relia," The High Sparrow states causing everyone to sit down.  I stand walking sitting on the chair. As he begins to pace which was beginning to annoy me.
"How do you respond to these charges against your husband?" The High Sparrow looks to me.
"They are obviously false." I state meeting his gaze.
"All of them?" He asked.
"Yes, all of them." I state calmly.
"Lady Relia, In the presence of the gods do you swear your husband is innocent of these charges againist him to the best of your knowledge?" The High Sparrow asked.
"Yes I swear it," I respond.
"What about your charges of adultery?" He asks me.
"Excuse me?" I say looking shocked. "I am loyal to my husband."
"There is rumors that you were cheating on your husband you deny them?"  He pressed harder.
"Of course I deny them," I stare back at the Sparrow waiting for hia response.
"That will be all," he motions for me to move I go and sit back down.
"Wow I think that's quite enough of that." Olenna stands.
"The Faith calls Queen Margaery forward." The High Sparrow speaks.
"You call me forward?" Margaery asks softly.
"Yes we have some questions for you," The High Sparrow responds.
"I am the queen." Margaery seemed insulted.
"You are and according to the law of the seven neither kings or queens are exempt from testimony  at a holy inquest." Margaery looks to her grandmother and she shurgs sitting down as Margaery gets up and goes to sit in the chair infront of us.
"How do you respond to these charges againist your brother and his wife." The High Sparrow asks.
"They are lies," She speaks to him firmly yet her voice stayed soft.
"All of them?" He asked.
"All of them," She agrees.
"Queen Margaery, In the presence of the gods do you swear your brother and his wife are innocent of these charges againist them to the best of your knowledge?" The High Sparrow asked.
"Yes, I swear it." She responds.
"Thank you, your grace." Margaery gets up and goes to sit back down as he thanks her. They open the door across the room. Olyvar walks in causing me to side eye Loras not knowing how much he has told him about our deal but knowing I had just walked in on them a few weeks ago. Loras was uncomfortable and upset by his face.
"You know this man?" The High Sparrow asks him.
"Yes very well, he is Sir Loras Tyrell heir to Highgarden. Married to Lady Relia Tyrell of house Lannister." He answers.
"How did you come to meet?" The Sparrow asks.
"I squired for him. He took a liking to me summoned me to his chamber the first day we met." Olyvar seem not bothered about what he was doing was he going to lie to or did he not care about Loras.
"And what occurred in his chamber." The High Sparrow asked. Moving closer to Olyvar.
"We engaged in intimate relations." Olyvar spoke looking to The High Sparrow.
"You lay with him?" The High Sparrow asked.
"That night and many other nights." Olyvar stated.
"Lair,"Loras interjected."He's a lair."
"Is there anyone else who can support you claim." The High Sparrow asked.
"Yes, yes two actually. Queen Margaery walked in on us once and Lady Relia walked on us as well. Neither seem surprised. Though I knew Lady Relia and Sir Loras had a deal I was aware of as well. That allowed them both to lay with whom they chose as long as they tried to keep it private. Lady Relia had taken a liking to Ser Bronn of the Blackwater from what Loras spoke off." Eyes fell on me and Margaery as he spoke.
"This testimony is an insult to a great house. Why should the faithful or anyone else take the word of squire over the heir to Highgarden?" Ceresi asked oddly nice of her which made me suspicious of her.
"He has a birthmark your grace quite high on his thigh wine colored and roughly the shape of Dorne." Olyvar answers Ceseri. Loras jumps up going after Olyvar. The Faith Militant stopped Loras dragging him out.
"What are you doing?" Olenna stood asking."Let us pass."
"Loras!" I call out to him.
"The Faith is satisfied there is enough evidence to bring a formal trial for Sir Loras, Lady Relia, and Queen Margaery.
"What!" Olenna was clearly upset.
"Bearing false witness before the gods is grave a sin as any my lady. Take them," The High Sparrow  commands I am grabbed.
"Let me go!" I am pulled out of the room.
"Tommen! Tommen!" Margaery calls for the Kong. "You can't do this I am the Queen!"  I stopped fighting as they took me to the Sept. Being thrown in the equivalent of a dungeon. Everyday someone would come in tell me to repent and refuse me water or food. I had to eat I was starving if I was pregnant it wouldn't be good.
I bang on the door. The women comes to the door.
"I want to talk to The High Sparrow. Please I need help with the gods." The women glared at me as I spoke. At least two days went by before yhe Sparrow came.
"You wished to speak to me are you ready to repent." He spoke as I sat on the floor.
"No I have nothing to repent for, but my child is free of sin please." I speak softly.
"You're with child?" He asked. I nod looking at him.
"About two months," I  stand you could barely see a bump but it was there.
"You believe you have never sinned?" He asks.
"We all have..." I answer, "my child has not though."
"Unless you repent then there is nothing I can do." He speaks going to leave.
"What do I have to do to repent?" I ask before he can leave.
"You must bare yourself open infront of the gods." He states getting up and leaving."Perform a walk of Atonement."
The next day I was stripped my hair cut off. I stood not paying attention to anything except kings landing in the distance. I felt exposed normally I enjoyed the gaze but this felt horrible. I feel the sister push me as I walk food thrown at me. Men were yelling what they wanted to do to me. I moved the annoyance of the bell ringing was making my angry. I felt my feet stinging and hurting from the rocks. I feel tears running down my face. When I was almost there a man jumps infront of me hitting me directly in the stomach with a board.
"You don't need to bring another bastard into the world." The man yells as the faith Militant drag him away. I hold my stomach falling to my knees the sister pushes me I get on my feet  walking the rest of the way when I get into the gates I fall to my knees gaurds run to me. Picking me up and carrying me inside.