Father Is Home

"Relia," Bronn smirks. I roll slightly placing my thumb on my lower lip tilting my head as he puts his clothes on. "Keep looking at me like that I won't be able to leave this room." I chuckle at him moving my hand.

"Would that be so bad?" I say innocently.

"Your brother probably would care when I didn't show up for the fight to protect the capital." He states strapping his sword to his waist. 

"Well, I guess you'll just have to live." I slide off the bed sauntering over to him.  I press my lips to him, "I mean if you want another taste."

"I guess so," His hand caresses my breast thumb pressing into my nipple. 

Sitting in the tower with my sister was misery, I sat looking out the window as far away from everyone as possible watching as the battle began.  As it looked like we were losing the fight Cersei left. I sighed getting up and walking out. If I was going to die it sure as hell wasn't going to be locked up in this stupid tower. I walk to my room sitting on my balcony if Stannis men came I would allow myself to fall.  They never came I heard cheering exited my room I didn't get far when I heard my name. "Relia!" Turning to Bronn, "Your brother is hurt!" I chase after Bronn to the Maesters. Finding my brother being treated. Shay was there as well. "Your father came he was the reason we won."

"Father..." I look at my brother's body.

By this time tomorrow, I didn't realize Joffery would be betrothed to Margery Tyrell. Freeing Sansa from the bastard. Poor Margery had no idea what she was getting into. It didn't take long for the rumors to get to me about Loras his perversions.

"Relia, thank you for finally joining us." My father says clearly annoyed with me being late.  Tyrion looked at me.
"I  will not marry Loras Tyrell!" Cersei didn't even acknowledge my entry as per usual.
"You're my daughter!" My father yells sitting down I look to father.
"I will," my voice came out boldly enough to make everyone quiet for a second.
"What?" Tyrion asked.
"I am tired of fighting with you father. I will marry Loras, and have children." I speak towards my father my voice strong, but I was trying not to waiver. "The Queen Regnant can receive a better match than Loras." I tried to appeal to my father's political side.
"I agree with Relia's father. Cersei is better suited to someone with more power." Tyrion adds.
"Excuse me!" My sister yells clearly upset with us.
"I am surprised with you, Relia. If you are willing you will marry Loras Tyrell and Cersei I will find you someone else better suited." My father looked at me. "Relia your wedding will be soon."
"I won't back out father you don't have to rush it." I smile standing as my father stood.
"You are dismissed." Father waved us out like we were a fly. As we leave Cersei went storming off. I headed towards my room.

"Relia?"Tyrion chases after me."What's the catch? With Loras?"

"He prefers men," I whisper to my brother," I prefer freedom. If we keep the up appearances. I don't see why we can't both do what we want behind doors that are shut." I smirk turning walking off.